Joe Who? Demi Lovato Looks Gorgeous With Her Post-Breakup Highlights!

Mon, June 14, 2010 11:19am EDT by 5 Comments

Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas, HollywoodLife.com

Demi Lovato may have gotten dumped but she looks better than ever with her breakup highlights!

What’s the best revenge when a guy breaks your heart? Looking absolutely gorgeous and happy! Disney darling Demi Lovato is doing just that. Check out these fabulous photos she posted on her Twitter account yesterday, June 13 of her new hair. Of her summery highlights, Demi wrote, “I love love love my new hair!!! It’s so light :D” I love them too, Demi! Joe Jonas, who broke up with Demi last month and told the media, “It was my choice to break up but I love her as a friend,” definitely deserves to be eating his heart out with Demi’s great new look. Have you ever gotten a drastic hair change after a bad breakup? I’ve gotten some regrettable bangs before and dyed my hair too. Unfortunately, it never looked as good as Demi’s revenge ‘do! Tell me your breakup hair stories!

- Marta Topran

Read more on Demi and Joe!

1. UPDATE! Demi and Joe Admit They’re Done
  2. Demi Lovato’s style transformation!
  3. Demi Lovato channels her inner Angelina for her role on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’

Get the scoop from our BFFs at Glamour.com

1. 31 under $200 dresses you can wear to all of your summer weddings
  2. How to find the sexiest swimsuit for your bodytype
  3. 10 beyond easy shortcuts for perfect skin!
  4. Totally awesome bachelorette party ideas!

Sheree.Castellanos

Posted at 4:44 AM on August 10, 2014

This is Sheree marie Castellanos i wish i can see you
& we could mett with you

Rachel

Posted at 8:51 AM on June 16, 2010

Does anyone else feel déja vu? Some time ago, Nick had his girlfriends (Miley and Selena) dye THEIR hair lighter because he likes it that way. After the break-ups, both of their hairstyles changed (Miley dyed hers pure black, Selena’s resumed it’s normal colour and was cut short). Demi, however, had quite the opposite. When she started dating Joe, she dyed her hair black (it was during the Camp Rock 2 shoot). Now she dyed it blonde and it is now quite unrecognizable.

MTHollywoodlife

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 16, 2010

What a great observation, Rachel! It seems that those Jonas boys sure wreak havoc on these poor girls.

Ummm

Posted at 5:49 PM on June 14, 2010

She looks bizarrely like Chelsea Staub in that one pic. WTF? Disney really is manufacturing them!!! (JK, I love Chelsea.)

Joy

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 14, 2010

I honestly think Demi should not have dated Joe. But don’t tell me it is wrong to date your BEST FRIEND and expect any different. If Joe kept the friendship there she would not be doing this. And for Demi she knew it would affect the friendship. Why in the world would you date someone you are obviously really good friends with in the first place?! And please do not get me started on why I think they should have been friends rather than bf and gf.