Rob's Confession! Find Out Why He Thinks He & Kristen Are 'Complete Opposites!'

Mon, June 14, 2010 4:10pm EST by 7 Comments

043010_robert_pattinson_544

Robert Pattinson opened up to reporters at the Eclipse press junket today — and we saw a totally new side to him!

Robert Pattinson seems like the most laid-back guy in town, but it turns out he actually is quite uptight when it comes to playing Edward Cullen…and his girlfriend, Kristen Stewart, is the easy going one!

“Kristen’s mind works completely differently,” Rob, 24, told reporters at the Eclipse press conference June 12, “so she feels things immediately and I like to be much more cerebral about things. I’m the completely opposite of Kristen. I don’t feel confident unless I know more about the reasons to be doing things.”

The British heartthrob raved about working more with Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) in Eclipse, but said the 18-year-old’s hot body made him feel insecure.

“There are a couple of scenes where he has confrontational scenes where I was supposed to push him around a little bit,” Rob said. “It wasn’t in the script, but I thought, ‘I will scare him and grab his shoulder and freak him out and turn the whole scene upside down.’ So I turned around and grabbed his shoulder — and his shoulder was too big for me to get a grip on, so that was kind of embarrassing.”

Thankfully Rob felt better about himself when he saw Taylor in his “spandex grey wolf suits and Kristen patting his head.”

Even though Twilight has made Rob one of the biggest celebs in the world, he said it hasn’t been a complete walk in the park — there’s one part of the process he couldn’t stand!

“I think probably the contact lenses,” he complained. “They make me miserable.”

Kirstin Benson

May

Posted at 6:33 AM on June 14, 2010

If Rob is perfect , so…
what’s the opposite of perfect?

love you Rooobbb so so mach!!!

Stay cute as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dona

Posted at 8:34 AM on June 14, 2010

hahaha :D
I agree with you May !
Kristen is selfish and ugly !
I hate here !!!!!

summer

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 14, 2010

OMG its the Rob brigade! Somebody save him from evil, evil Kristen. May or Dona or Maydona (whats a bet you two or one in the same *wink,wink), are here to save him from her.

“I mean he’s 24 and shes 20, he doesn’t know what hes doing. He’s too small minded to know wth he wants in his life. Kristen is completely brainwashing him” *insertsarcasmhuurrrr*

did it get that right Maydona?

khumora

Posted at 5:14 AM on June 14, 2010

love u robbbbbbb so much

May

Posted at 7:44 AM on June 13, 2010

Love you Robb!!
you are so so cute!!!

edith

Posted at 11:58 PM on June 12, 2010

that is so cute

d dfdfsdf

Posted at 9:29 PM on June 12, 2010

Seriously what happened to Israeli intelligence? They send a dozen people to take care of one guy and leave a a marked rail back to their government?