Miley Is A Drama Mama! Disses BF Liam AGAIN By Saying Zac Efron Is Her Special Man!

Fri, June 11, 2010 10:00pm EDT by 10 Comments
Getty Images (3)

Getty Images (3)

Miley, what are you doing? You put your main man in second place while telling the world how hot Zac is!

How Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth haven’t broken up yet, we’ll never know, especially given that Miley completely dissed her man’s style and looks on a British talk show this week — after he had flowers delivered to her hotel room, no less! Now, the 17-year-old vixen is rubbing salt in the wound by announcing that she prefers Zac Efron to her own boyfriend!

“Liam’s hot too, but Zac Efron has a special place in my heart. I am obsessed with Zac Efron. If it wouldn’t be creepy because he’s a friend, I would have posters on my wall,” the former Disney starlet told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush June 10.

OUCH.

She continued to gush, “[Zac is] gorgeous, he’s hot, I don’t go see his movie because I’m like, ‘He’s such a fantastic actor.’ He’s a great actor, but he’s hot. He’s just not in a leotard with his legs out. He has his shirt off. So what’s the difference? In ‘High School Musical’… he’s in basketball shorts and his cutoff tank top and all the girls are dying.”

Miley’s a bit too enthusiastic for another man — even if he IS just her friend — for a girl in a serious relationship, don’t you think?

Russ Weakland

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Melissa

Posted at 1:39 PM on June 12, 2010

You know as you get older you look back and think man I used to do and say some stupid stuff when I was a teenager….hopefully that will be the case for her. And looking back, if she ever needs examples of her stupidity, it’ll all the archived on the internet…a constant reminder!

JBwife

Posted at 1:13 PM on June 12, 2010

She’s right Zac Efron is SO HOT!!

mimi

Posted at 11:46 AM on June 12, 2010

Well Miley …you are already very old and used, how sad

mayra

Posted at 11:01 AM on June 12, 2010

Miley please do not speak everything that came out of the terrible mouth. I think it is time to wash our good soap an clorox. hahaha

iloveyoubaby

Posted at 4:10 AM on June 12, 2010

WOW miley you must love pushing your once in alifetime fans.for god sakes you gave an oldman a lapdance what a satisfid hoe your a slot your only 17 not even grown yet so stop acting like it and just be a kid as long as you can doint be like lisyloanh stop dateing older gyes to tell the truth how could you mother and father let you dothis wow arnt they some cool parents NOTand also to tell the truth iam suprise that you not pregant and i dought that your a vergain

carmelita

Posted at 3:54 AM on June 12, 2010

I know she is only 17 but she is a moron

taylorgoesmoo333

Posted at 12:27 AM on June 12, 2010

I can’t believe I used to be like one of her biggest fans a little while ago, I loved her, looked up to her. She is so rude and trashy, I don’t even like her anymore. She has changed so much recently….. and NOT for the better. I really hope he dumps her, dump her Liam, DUMP HER!

iloveyoubaby

Posted at 4:11 AM on June 12, 2010

i a gree with you look waht i said my name is eboniepalmer iam 2 paragraphs above you replay to mines pleaz tellm e what you think

galey

Posted at 10:04 PM on June 11, 2010

Posters of celebrities on her wall…hmmmm, and she calls herself “grown-up”!!!!

Sassenach

Posted at 10:39 PM on June 11, 2010

Out of the mouth of a CHILD