Hey BFFs — Justin Bieber Reveals How YOU Can Be His Girlfriend!

Thu, June 10, 2010 1:43pm EDT by 207 Comments

Would you give anything to be Justin’s ‘baby’? Here’s your chance to find out if you have what it takes to date the Biebster!

Get ready girls! Justin Bieber has opened up about what he’s looking for in a girlfriend — and he could be looking for YOU!

“I like someone who’s funny, confident and not afraid to be herself,” the Canadian-born tween singing sensation confided to Seventeen magazine.

Although the 16-year-old star doesn’t get easily flustered around girls there IS one woman who intimidates him.

“I did get nervous when I met Beyonce,” he admitted. “I was shaking! I was afraid I’d say something stupid. But she calmed me down. She’s awesome.”

We bet that’s how girls feel when they meet you, Justin!

To all you Bieber lovers: which one of you is the perfect match for Justin? Hit the comments and tell us why you’re destined to be together!

–Kirstin Benson

Click here to see the EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes video with Justin Bieber!

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Tieshunna warren

Posted at 2:40 AM on March 28, 2014

I luv u so much by the way I’m goofy,I make anyone laugh,I’m very shy,ur cute,I jus pub u so much…….<3

Haley

Posted at 11:44 PM on January 14, 2014

Justin I would do any thing to date u I love your songs and I love u your r the most sexiest pop star ever if I got to go on one date with u that would be a dream come true u may be just little bit older then I am.Justin I just want u to know I love to sing and dance and I would sing and dance with u any time and any wear and u know Imay not be the one but all I am going to say is I will do anything to be your baby I love u Justin

liana shazyn smith

Posted at 4:19 AM on January 5, 2014

wow …confident..to the higher level … try ko yan.

shreya chatterjee

Posted at 1:04 AM on September 5, 2013

justin you have a really good voice.i lv u nd wnt 2 be ur gf but i know thats nt easy at all.im frm india so it s very hard for me to get you. I cn just wise…wel bt i try hard to become famous ,so wait fr me ,ur mine…

ashleybeileve 1999

Posted at 11:04 PM on July 30, 2013

i love justin bieber im not afraid to admit the truth abuot how i fell but i really think he should meet 2 of my cousins brittny is 17 she is very nice she is a model and not afraid to speak the truth if she chetted on you well she wont but she will tell u tara ps im using my other cousins scount

lovebug

Posted at 9:36 PM on June 30, 2013

This is sad

Sandhya

Posted at 10:12 AM on June 12, 2013

Oh wow… soooooo,many gr8 cmnts by my other bielieber sistrs! um…*^_^*I jst wntd 2 say 2 jb dat i m jst n ordinary gal who cn do evry thng possible 2 support u n 2 c u happy jst lik my other frndz.. bt its jst dat an ordinary girl lik me is askng my jb who is in my sense is as simple,n hvs d felngs of an 19 yr Old boy ..so jst askng him 2 b my bf(may b its jst in my drmszzzz..Bt it’s my life’s best drm jst bcoz of U jb so thank u 4 makng me smile also widout knwng me..) ;,,]

Caitlyn Williamson

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 10, 2013

Justin & I are same in common because we love the movies of Twight, favorite color’s, trade mark favorite color, favorite books, favorite shows, movies & favorite food as well like: Pizza & pasta!

Samantha

Posted at 11:08 PM on May 6, 2013

Well I’m definately a Belieber and I think I’m a good girlfriend for Justin, because of Wht he said that he likes girls with a sense of humor and is funny, can make him laugh and I can for sure do that haha my friends die everyday at lunch or on the bus…but obviously not during serious times. I even have kissable lips lol ;) Even thought I’m a belieber that would do anything for Justin and cries and screams but if we ever dated(I wish) hopefully when I meet him I will try my best to stay calm and I definately won’t scream everytime I see him..probably just the very first time I see him…well byee

melz

Posted at 7:09 AM on April 7, 2013

Well First Of All I’m really Funny And Creative I Know All Ur Songs Of By Heart Cuz They Are Juss Awsomee ! My Favouite Colour Is Purple&Blue My Room Is Juss Full Of Posters Of You I’m Not To Short Or To Tall, I Became A Fan In 2009 I Have Long Brunnete Hair And I Have & Brown Eyes I Can Play The Piano, Guitar And The Violin, And If I Ever Met You I won’t Scream And Cry Beacuse I find That Really Desperate But Ill Obvss Talk To You And All That Beacuse You Are My Idol, And I Really Love You Not Beacuse Your Rich And Famouse Its Beacuse You Soo Talented And HOOTT <3.<3 ' oxox

hitsakile ndlhovu

Posted at 9:21 AM on October 25, 2012

hi guys and justin i have always loved you since i ever knew about you i ignored the fact that people said you are a girl and i love you so much please respond i will always be on your side oh and my favarate singer and everything love you hope you love me to

karla rosabell

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 18, 2012

i want to be his gf because i like to be myself and am rlly funny
and if i was to meet him ill be huging him ALOT!! LUV U JB am silly
nice love piñacolada play pianio and guitar luv u jb!!!!!

karla rosabell

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 18, 2012

i want to be his gf because i like to be myself and am rlly funny
and if i was to meet him ill be huging him ALOT!! LUV U JB

gamekeys

Posted at 7:16 PM on April 2, 2012

Woah this weblog is great i like reading your articles. Stay up the good work! You recognize, lots of individuals are looking around for this info, you can help them greatly.

tyreka

Posted at 11:48 AM on January 1, 2012

my name is tyreka i love to eat captain chuck every morning and i love pasta i love number 6 and i love when rinyana sing she sing good i love the color purple and blue and i love basketball i wish to be a singer i am 16 years old i really love you i have felling for you but you are an super star and i am normal good-bye

tyrekacheeks

Posted at 6:54 PM on November 4, 2011

i am not mean i am cool and i am funny like a silly bunny i wont to be a singer please i am not sared fo you please anser me i am not being or cring about you

tyrekacheeks

Posted at 6:50 PM on November 4, 2011

can you being a singer i sing good i am not sared of you i am funny.

tyreka

Posted at 6:44 PM on November 4, 2011

jusin bier i love you but you are dateing to much girls and can you help me be a singer i sing good i no you are thing i am going to tell every one i saw you i am a presonel girl i am funny i made up a book named hamber you know i no ithats not how you say hambuger please i am not seame or nothing by tyreka cheeks and i think yo and selina is a good cupple

tyreka natasha cheeks

Posted at 10:42 AM on December 19, 2013

this is me tyreka cheeks and justin he is a handsome hotie who didnt even thank about texting me back at a lllllll.so i say bye duchess.