EXCLUSIVE! Danielle Staub Speaks For The First Time About Her Sex Tape: 'I Was Blackmailed!'

Thu, June 10, 2010 6:45pm EST by 9 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

We just spoke to the Real Housewives of New Jersey star about her sex tape that is about to be distributed by Hustler and she says she’s “so upset” because she’s been blackmailed about this sex tape for months!

Danielle Staub, 47, just spoke to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY about her sex tape scandal! The mother of two and author of The Naked Truth, tells us that she’s been living a real life nightmare! “I had a sexual relationship that was supposed to remain private,” says Danielle. “I was approached and I’ve been being blackmailed for quite some time and there’s NOTHING I could do to shut it down.’

Danielle tells us despite recent reports that say she leaked her own sex tape are completely false.

“I would never release my own sex tape. I would never do such a thing,” she says adamantly. “I’m already in the media and we’re in season on the show [RHONY] so why would I do something like this?”

Stills from the sex tape were obtained by TMZ and there was speculation that the video looked to be of high quality insinuating that Danielle staged the video intentionally so she could release it.

“It’s not true that I made the film to be released to the public,” she says. “I’m holding the camera in my hand and taking pictures of myself so I don’t know why people think the footage is high quality.”

The New Jersey mom of two tells HollywoodLife.com that despite everything she’s holding her head high.

“I feel like sh*t,” she says. “It bothers me but I’m not ashamed. I’m a woman … I had a sexual relationship that was supposed to remain private and the fact that it’s not private shows the type of society this is. I’m not ashamed of my body or myself. I have thick skin … this wasn’t intended for anyone to see.”

Danielle also tells us the comment about her comparing her sex tape to Kendra Wilkinson‘s was taken out of context.

“The only time I left my house was for Starbucks and I was approached and asked about Kendra’s tape,” she says. “I was asked if I thought mine was better and I said I can’t judge hers, I haven’t seen hers but I was in mine and I hope mine would be better.”

Danielle says she will not be pressing charges or taking this to court.

“What can I do. You can’t stop things once it hits the air,” she says. “Am I going to spend my days in court or move on with my life? I’m going to move on.”

Above all Danielle reveals she knows in her heart she did nothing wrong and she’s not going to apologize for this.

“I would prefer not having this kind of attention,” she says. “I don’t care what people think of me anymore … It was brought to my attention that I’m getting more world wide attention than the oil spill and this shows you that if society thinks I’m the one that’s messed up then you’re wrong.”

-Chloe Melas

Grace

Posted at 10:32 PM on July 15, 2010

Danielle you are a strong women;
You are also blessed.
Those other hating women will get theres if not today then tomorrow or through their children.

What goes around comes around.

Rhonda F

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 24, 2010

BS! There have been a number of stars who have sued whomever was planning a publishing sex tapes, nude pix, etc. and had it stopped. She won’t do it because she wants it out there!

gbtw

Posted at 6:16 PM on June 24, 2010

yes. she wants the money. and she thinks she is all that. now that she has new boobs, instead of the ‘cold and deformed’ ones, look out world. imagine what she’ll be trying to sell us now. the idea of who actually would purchase that thing makes my skin crawl. i wish i could shut my mind’s eyes.

linda

Posted at 11:24 AM on June 14, 2010

She’s right..she gots the attention…all of you are talking about her

mimi

Posted at 11:05 AM on June 13, 2010

you cannot even sit natural…you are clueless……you are a disgrace …and trash

jab

Posted at 10:14 AM on June 11, 2010

total weirdo that thrives on drama

gbtw

Posted at 11:22 PM on June 10, 2010

she’s such a f’ing loon. more press than the oil spill? danielle, “keep up, puh-lease”. nobody in their right mind will have any interest in seeing your raunchy presence in a sex tape. foo. if you make any money off of that, please use it to invest in a good long term therapist.

lon

Posted at 10:18 AM on June 11, 2010

this is just sick! why would you put yourself out there like that. I feel so sorry for her girls and what this is going to do to them. Isn’t it funny it came out AFTER her daughter got a modeling deal and everyone went on about how pretty she is.hummmm makes you thinks as a mother who is the parent here.

dislikes this ho-bag

Posted at 10:01 AM on June 25, 2010

I agree and think that she released the tape because her daughter was getting too much attention and it was taking the focus off of her. She is one classless biatch! I think if I had a mother like her I would put myself up for adoption. also, more publicity than the oil spill? Are you serious? I don’t see your name on the news daily, nor do I see it in the crawl at the bottom of every news show on air. This chic is a “WACKADOO HO-BAG!”