Ew! Paula Deen Touching The Situation's Abs Was The GROSSEST Moment Of The CMT Awards!

Thu, June 10, 2010 10:31am EDT by 6 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Paula better hope d-bag isn’t contagious! Seriously, she should have worn gloves.

The CMT Awards aren’t usually the most exciting of shows, but last night’s ceremony did feature one particularly “WTF” moment when Paula Deen got all hands-y with Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino‘s shameless, talentless abs. I guess Paula deserved a little fun after her housekeeper stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry from her, but did she have to do it at our expense? I don’t think I’m the only one who had to run to the bathroom after this.

Seriously. Barf.

— Andy Swift

Get More on Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino and His Sexy Abs:

1. It’s An Ab-Off! John Mayer Vs. The Situation — Whose Tummy Do You Treasure?
  2. “The Situation” Strips Down to His Undies With Leo’s Girlfriend, Bar Refaeli
  3. ‘The Situation’ Is In a Super Bowl Ad With Football God Peyton Manning? Abs-olutely!

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

internet online shop

Posted at 8:34 AM on April 25, 2012

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog thus i got here to go back the desire?.I’m attempting to in finding issues to enhance my web site!I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

uh.ok

Posted at 1:14 AM on June 11, 2010

ok.so what if she touched it?thats not that gross .pleaase

just my opinion

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 10, 2010

why were these losers at the COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS?? I just dont get it, the MTV movie awards I kinda get, cause, well, they are byproducts of mtv…but why are they all over the place like they have any real relevance or have contributed artistically to the industry? Making an ass of yourself and embarrassing everyone who raised you on national television, should NOT make you someone to be paid and praised like a god. Gah!…rant over…sorry, im just so sick of those jersey shore losers…I know, though, it’s only a matter of time, I never thought Paris hilton would go away either, and she’s proof that miracles do happen.

Stacie

Posted at 11:13 AM on June 10, 2010

Sorry, but yes you are the only one. So she touched his abs? Not something to puke over…..A little dramatic are we?

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:27 AM on June 10, 2010

Always :)

Laney

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 10, 2010

this is just really, really weird. paula should stick to cooking.