Wow! Sandra really knows what makes good TV!
Sorry Jesse James, but Sandra Bullock has found someone much hotter to kiss — Scarlett Johansson — and it might surprise you to hear their much-hyped lip lock at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards on June 6 was all Sandra’s idea! “It was a preplanned, scripted kiss the producers knew about — and it was Sandra’s idea,” a source tells New York Daily News‘ Gatecrasher. “Scarlett was originally supposed to present a different award with Zac Efron, but when Sandy heard Scarlett would be there, she reached out to her!”
Sources note that Sandra even gave Scarlett a pep talk and plotted out their strategy before walking on stage.
Sandra’s acceptance speech kiss for the “Generation Award” wouldn’t mark the first time she swapped spit with another lady: she shared a kiss with Meryl Streep on Jan. 15 at the Critics’ Choice Awards.
BFFs, we want to know — would YOU pucker up for Sandra? Vote below!
— Lindsey DiMattina
Get the scoop from our BFFS at Limelife.com
- RPatz thinks kiss with Kstew didn’t work and regrets the speech
- George Clooney’s GF: The fun is over
- Danielle Staub’s sex video is ready for release
- Jon Gosselin gets stoned in wacky home video
- Charlie Sheen to do hard time at Aspen Community Theatre?