WATCH THIS! 'Little Monsters' Do Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' & It's Hysterical!

Tue, June 8, 2010 3:00pm EDT by 7 Comments
WATCH THIS! 'Little Monsters' Do Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' & It's Hysterical!
Loading video...

We guarantee this tiny tot pretending to be Lady Gaga will make you LOL!

Forget Lady Gaga — we’re Baby Gaga fans now! Check out this hysterical music video with a little blond girl acting like she’s the most relevant pop star of today (Simon Cowell‘s words!).She doesn’t miss a beat while singing “Telephone”– there are back up dancers, crazy costumes and general craziness. Yep, sounds like Gaga to us!

–Kirstin Benson

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

jab

Posted at 5:41 PM on June 8, 2010

Sorry? This was kind of dark and pervy. I am sure she was wishing she was doing something else.

Hot In Florida

Posted at 5:20 PM on June 8, 2010

Hysterical? Hardly. I barely cracked a smile. And I kid wearing handcuffs…TACKY.

GossipLVR5

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 8, 2010

If you can’t see the humor in this than I feel sorry for you. I’m sure the child is question was safe, and happy…she’s an actress (even if shes 4).I think it’s adorable!

Mishell

Posted at 9:13 AM on June 9, 2010

Actress my ass! What I saw was 2 mins & 14 seconds of Weird and really sad. I’ve seen better “acting” in Toddlers & Tiaras.

Crazy4ENews

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 8, 2010

What is with the world these days…Handcuffs, seriously? This is a baby we’re playing around with!

catherine

Posted at 2:08 PM on June 6, 2010

That girl looks miserable.

just my opinion

Posted at 12:10 AM on June 5, 2010

yeah, that kid looked like she enjoyed that for all of 5 seconds, the rest of it is edited to cut out the tantrums that were right on the verge of happening in every scene haha. Some parents have way to much time on their hands.