Did You See R-Patz & K-Stew's Big Kiss On The MTV Movie Awards? It Was The Best Moment Of The Night!

Sun, June 6, 2010 11:58pm EDT by 16 Comments
AP Images, (2)

AP Images, (2)

And there was LOTS of kissing during the two-hour Hollywood circus!

We weren’t surprised when Rob Pattinson, 24, and Kristen Stewart, 20, accepted the award for Best Kiss at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards — but our jaws DROPPED when the two came together for a hot on-air kiss. At least we think it was hot… They awkwardly fumbled around for a bit, but it was kind of a nice way to lead into it. Either way, we love that R-Patz and K-Stew are finally acting couple-y in public.

The  pair sat side by side in the audience and when K Stew won Best Actress beating out Sandra Bullock, Rob was beaming at her from his  seat.  Rob, you looked SO HAPPY to be OUT about your relationship and NOT  trying to FAKE just being friends and co-stars.  After you kissed K Stew on stage, that was genuine “I’m so in love” glee, we were witnessing! And your giddiness in love was contagious. We couldn’t all help smiling and  wishing we were in those first  ” in love” months. And seeing K-Stew laughing is SOOOO refreshing after  her past pseudo sad faces, which we now know are really about being nervous. Guess being with  R-Patz as a public couple made her loosen up.  The lovey dovey duo were fun to watch while they laughed along as host Aziz Ansari totally made of New Moon.

What did YOU all think of Robsten’s big kiss? Were you totally into it, or did it feel really awkward and staged?

1. Bonnie Says: Why K-Stew & R-Patz Had To Come Clean With Their Big Kiss For the Sake of Their Souls!
  2. Should Kristen Stewart Be Worried? You’ll Never Guess Who Has The Hots For R-Patz!

stack-stone

Posted at 10:27 PM on April 10, 2014

I am genuinely pleased to read this website posts which contains lots of helpful information,
thanks for providing these statistics.

Self Storage

Posted at 3:37 AM on June 8, 2012

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vibrant transparent idea

pożyczka

Posted at 3:22 AM on June 4, 2012

Thanks for every other informative website. Where else may just I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal way? I have a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such info.

ILUVCHRISBROWN

Posted at 1:41 AM on March 18, 2011

THERE SO KUTE TOGETHA they is such a kute kuple

Rosalia

Posted at 5:15 PM on June 8, 2010

Rob comments later that they tried to come up with a funny bit to do but it didn’t work so well. They made a joke of it at the last (2009) MTV awards too. I think the dancing around is getting old! Even if they aren’t a couple they should
thank their fans nicely for giving them the best kiss award by performing a long passionate smooch next time. My stomach gave a major lurch from even watching Rob start to bend down for a kiss. Can you imagine if they did it right!
I’d probably have to smoke a ciggie after-and I don’t even smoke.

BreeC

Posted at 6:21 PM on June 7, 2010

I also found it sweet how Rob thanked Kristen in his speech!!!

Michaiah

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 7, 2010

they are so cute! I thinks its cute when she like trips at the beginning and like looks so embarrassed, i would be too. I think its cool, cuz their just so real. Unlike some actors and actresses.

nina

Posted at 11:00 AM on June 7, 2010

love them

Bell

Posted at 9:38 AM on June 7, 2010

Sweet, precious, and still HOT!!!!!

Darlene

Posted at 9:22 AM on June 7, 2010

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roe

Posted at 9:00 AM on June 7, 2010

It was nice to see them finally kiss but I know they felt awkward. Even Zac & Vanessa felt awkard kissing in front of everyone.

emma

Posted at 8:46 AM on June 7, 2010

Can’t stop smiling about this! :D

Jamie

Posted at 4:15 AM on June 7, 2010

Too fake. I mean my boyfriend and I don’t kiss like that and he is a hottie, I jump his bones. This looks awkward as hell. I mean Look at their body stance. Just weird.

Jessica

Posted at 3:39 AM on June 7, 2010

Just AKWARD

MAYRA

Posted at 2:43 AM on June 7, 2010

happy kristen and rob kiss

debbie

Posted at 1:57 AM on June 7, 2010

ARE YOU KIDDING IT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE MTV I am so proud of them both I LOVE THEM they are SOoooo happy you can only see it