Miley Denies Her Girl-On-Girl Kiss — 'I Did Nothing Wrong!' Do You Believe Her?

Sat, June 5, 2010 9:28am EDT by 8 Comments

Loading video...

The pop star takes to her blog to say she did not kiss another girl during her performance on ‘Britain’s Got Talent!’

It sure looks like Miley Cyrus kissed a girl — and she liked it — during her June 3rd performance on Britain’s Got Talent, but the 17-year-old pop star is denying it! Miley wrote on her blog Friday, “I promise you I did not kiss her and it is ridiculous that two entertainers cant even rock out with each other without the media making it some type of story. I really hope my fans are not disappointed in me because the truth is I did nothing wrong. I got up there and did my job which is to perform to the best of my ability. I just want to put an end to this right now and just say one thing to everyone out there making this performance such a big deal.” It sure does look like you kissed a girl Miley!

As we told you yesterday, Miley’s lady-to-lady smooch is just one of the pop star’s many new oversexualized behaviors. There are the low cut and revealing outfits, the increasingly raunchy dance moves, and now this lesbian kiss. Even if it was simulated or fake, Miley clearly meant to push some buttons with this on-air lip lock!

Maybe Miley is finally starting to backtrack on this new sex-crazed behavior to win back her Hannah Montana fan base and tween audience.

What do you think HollywoodLifers? Did Miley kiss a girl or was she really just trying to “rock out?”

-Chris Spargo

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

nicky

Posted at 4:36 PM on June 6, 2010

miley you are just a dum person don’t even play like that thetn if you that the media is going to make a story of it

miss bieber

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 6, 2010

Miley is really dum I sure don’t like her aftert all that crap she has done

JBwife

Posted at 3:45 PM on June 6, 2010

yea. . .it looked totally faked.

Zippo

Posted at 8:09 PM on June 5, 2010

I don’t think anybody is making a big deal out of this crap, just the media they just wanna stir the crap pot. It didn’t even look like a kiss for F sake.
Miley is just a target to generate controversy. I don’t know why she pays much attention to the criticism cause it’s maybe a handfull of people who state they have a ravaging hate on for Miley (God knows why they take the time there’s far more important things to hate in this world) Anyway, There are obviously 100’s of thousands if not millions who like Miley and support her no matter what she does. Really the publicity Miley’s getting, Good or bad she couldn’t pay for. It’s a promoters dream.

BreeZ

Posted at 10:09 PM on March 6, 2011

You may not realize this, but a lot of people can’t stand Miley. It all has to do with her fame too. Since her ending of Hannah Montana she has gone out of her way to try and fit in. Barely anyone over the age of 16 likes Miley because of what she has become. No doubt in mind that there aren’t a million people (if there are they’re under 16 or hormonally driven guys) that like Miley.

Krys

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 5, 2010

Whats the obsession with trying to make Miley look like a trainwreck?
I think she is fine, just an average teen trying to find herself & experimenting with fashion. Get off her back!
P.s – Her behavior is much more acceptable than Taylor Momsen, Kendra, and many many others..

Stan

Posted at 5:53 PM on June 5, 2010

You know Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart didn’t receive this much attention when they were entertaining movie goers with their kiss, so why is Miley, who is actually older than Dakota Fanning receiving so much critism about her pretend kiss while she was entertaining the people who were watching her on stage. Both were entertaining an audience, one thorugh a movie, the other through a mini concert performance.

You people make no sense to me. It’s all pretend, movies, TV, concert staging for the artist. None of it’s real or real life. And don’t give me that crap, and try to justify yourselves, by saying about her fans being only 12 years old. If it wrong, it’s wrong regardless of teenagers audience. No wonder teenagers are so confused. You keep changing the standards of behavior base on you own personal biases toward them.

Barber of Seville

Posted at 2:07 PM on June 5, 2010

I mean seriously… who cares if she kissed a girl? You’ll see the same thing on Facebook pages. A girl kissing a girl is not news, regardless of the celebrity of the parties involved.