Shag-Off Round Two! There's A New Pop Prince Gunning For The Title Of Dopest 'Do!

Fri, June 4, 2010 4:18pm EST by 103 Comments
Clockwise: Getty Images, Courtesy of Twitter (2)

Clockwise: Getty Images, Courtesy of Twitter (2)

Cody Simpson is the latest challenger for snazziest shag!

Justin Bieber may have slain the competition in our last shag-off, but now we have a new contender – Cody Simpson! This 13-year-old Australian is also a YouTube sensation and now he’s come to America to take on Canadian Justin, American Greyson Michael Chance, and fellow Australian Jordan Jansen. So we want to know, AGAIN, who is your fave?

Will Justin prevail or will Cody give the Biebs a run for his hair crown?

— C. Spargo

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

DDDd

Posted at 12:39 PM on July 11, 2010

Justin Bieber is the best and the rest are boring and gay

shania

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 28, 2010

I LOVE JUSTIN DREW BIEBER♥♥♥

BEAUTIFUL♥ KISS♥

JUSTIN BIEBER IS MORE BEAUTIFUL♥♥♥

Vanessa Vaz

Posted at 11:55 PM on June 24, 2010

Justin pra sempre!!! <3

veronika

Posted at 9:49 AM on June 16, 2010

Justin Bieber is the best !!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Dhiny

Posted at 10:43 AM on June 15, 2010

take a pity r u greyson!!!! u just have 3,4% haha…..

Aline Knup

Posted at 8:53 PM on June 14, 2010

Cody Simpson , is the best .

Anna Bieber Girl

Posted at 10:41 PM on June 13, 2010

Justin is better than Cody, Jordan and Greyson HE IS SO CUTE!!

bieberzz girlzzz

Posted at 7:42 PM on June 13, 2010

justin bieber is the one and ONLY bieber – no one can beat him!!! <3

johnson

Posted at 3:53 AM on June 13, 2010

Absolutely Justin Bieber <3 I love Justin, he is the best! I wish him luck ;)
Others are only his copies..

Denn Santos

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 12, 2010

I like Jordan the best!!! ^^ He’s kind and down to earth. :> And he’s got the sweetest voice! XD

shanice bieber

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 12, 2010

i always have been a bieber belieber butt cody is my second fave and jordaan is my third.. i really hate grayson.. T_T sorry, and im australian! im so PROUD of aussies but justin bieber really has got the most talent and so i vote for him. <3

kevinjustice62

Posted at 8:08 PM on June 12, 2010

jordan jansen is great and a very talented kid you all should help him out by voting for him and i mean sure the others are ok but jordan takes the cake

TS

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 12, 2010

What’s wrong with some of these JB-fans..? It’s actually frightening to see how obsessed some people are… Even tho I’m a big fan of Jordan, but not a fan of JB, I still think JB is talented and I never give him, or anyone else which I’m not a fan of bad comments like that..

Eric

Posted at 1:24 PM on June 12, 2010

I think that all of them have enormous talent, but they are not all Justin wannabes. Give Jordan a break. He has his own wonderful style, and will a fantastic career. Same for Cody and Greyson. Just let them be themselves.

JBwife

Posted at 8:16 AM on June 12, 2010

I LOVE JUSTIN NOW AND 4EVO!!!

JBwife

Posted at 8:14 AM on June 12, 2010

JUSTIN! JUSTIN! JUSTIN! ;D

oliwia

Posted at 8:06 AM on June 12, 2010

They are copies of Justin ;/

Sonia(:

Posted at 4:54 AM on June 12, 2010

Jordan is totally awesome. Justin Cody and Greyson are good too. Those boys is true that they have talent. I like Jordan and Justin the most, but i like Cody simpson songs too! I’m addict to IYIYI, JAJAJ! I will be a Jordaneer forever.

estela.

Posted at 4:51 AM on June 12, 2010

justin teamo <3 .
mii boto es para ti , por que te lo ganas dia a dia , y jordan otro di ate botare a ti por que tambien lo haces muy bien :D .
pero desde que vi a justin bieber soy su fans numero one! :$.
ooskiero chiikos , si lo leeis y quereis mi messenger avisarme por favor :) .

krishaluvpeace

Posted at 3:19 AM on June 12, 2010

Just voted for Jordan Jansen! you are the next justin Bieber great/wonderful voice! :D :))

krishaluvpeace

Posted at 4:01 AM on June 12, 2010

I’m inlove with this guy!

Kyle Wheat

Posted at 3:40 AM on June 12, 2010

Woot Jordan is The Best! I lol at the foolish beliebers who talkin complete garbage Just cuz Jordan aint Justin. Jordan has soo much Talent, and i know that he is completley Limitless. Ive been a big fan of his for quite some time and never once has he ever failed to completley amaze me. I will be a Jordaneer 4ever…

Dhiny

Posted at 3:06 AM on June 12, 2010

Jordan is ah-mazing!!! i think his voice better than justin..haha but i love Justin,Jordan,n Cody
<luv Dhiny for Jordan @Bieberarmy_INA

Jessie

Posted at 3:00 AM on June 12, 2010

Jordan, you are really cute for a 12 year old :) and you have such an amazing voice! hope you get better :)
-much love,-
~Jessie~

Jake-the-kiler-snake-04

Posted at 2:59 AM on June 12, 2010

I don’t think “beliebers” should be so negative. I’m sure Justin wouldn’t approve. Doesn’t he always say how he wants people to believe in their dreams? Well why are you fans going to deprive other of their dreams, because you think Justin is the best? There are people who have been singing on youtube way before Justin did.; stop saying people are copying him, because everyone is copying someone. Justin is cool and all, but he isn’t original–that’s an illusion of your human perception, because everything has been done already. Well now I’m ranting. Stop being so harsh! Justin wouldn’t like that, I’m sure.