What do you think of Kristen Stewart’s fake ponytail at the Korean premiere of Eclipse?
I never figured Kristen Stewart to be much of a fake hair kind of girl. Unlike most starlets who would have slapped on a bunch of extensions after filming The Runaways, she rocked her Joan Jett mullet until it naturally grew out. That’s why I’m so surprised to see Kristen sporting a super long ponytail to the Korean premiere of Eclipse on June 3. Her fake hair is so long it’s hitting her shoulder blades! Kristen keeps things cool and edgy by letting her actual length hair stick out at the top of the pony. No need for her to try and fool us into thinking she magically grew her hair two feet overnight! I love the idea of popping in a playful pony of fake hair for a night out. It’s a fun change of pace for hair of all lengths. What do you think of Kristen’s premiere pony? Do you think it’s cool or are you not a fan of the extension look on her? – Marta Topran
Get the scoop on the ‘Twilight’ Hotties!
- ‘ECLIPSE’ SHOCKER: K-Stew Reveals Her FAVORITE Scene In the Film … Kissing Taylor Lautner! Rob, You Hearin’ This?
- YAY! R-Patz Shows Off His Biceps!
- Kristen Stewart Says ‘Stop Asking Me About Rob!’
- Well BFFs, Robert Pattinson Wants to Do A Naked Photo Shoot! Want to See That?
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Get To Work In NYC!
SHOCK! Jennifer Love Hewitt plays a HOOKER in her upcoming film role! (Starpulse)