Justin Bieber Is A Real Smarty-Pants — He Has A 4.0 GPA!

Wed, June 2, 2010 2:21pm EDT by 5 Comments

Sigh. Is there no end to the Biebster’s talents?

What’s next for Justin Bieber — world domination? In addition to be a killer singer, actor and dancer, the tween sensation is also some kind of boy genius!

The 16-year-old “Baby” singer confided to Australia’s Coup de Main magazine that he’s got a perfect 4.0 grade point average — and that he doesn’t even LIKE school! “If I was at home, I’d be homeschooled. I’m away-schooled.”

Life on the road isn’t ALL fun and games for the little guy, though. “I have a tutor [Jenny] that travels with me. And we do school every morning,” he said, adding, “And I just keep up on studies and stuff. I don’t really have a favorite subject to be honest, because I don’t really love school. But English – if I had to choose – English would be my favorite subject.”

Hey, Biebs, if you ever get tired of music, it looks like you definitely have a backup career you’d be good at!

– Laura Schreffler

Read More on the Biebster!

1. Justin Bieber, Have You Really Turned Into A Diva? Say It Aint So!
  2. If You Want to Be Justin Bieber’s BFF, You Better Start Saving Up the Big Bucks!

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Guest

Posted at 5:25 PM on June 22, 2012

I doubt he earned those grades. He’s not the brightest kid. Who actually believes he studied? They give better grades to athletes, why not a famous teen-singer? Honestly, this kid didn’t know what “German” meant. He’s never done a real day’s work in his life. He and Miley and the rest of these teeny-boppers can’t hold a candle to people with real intelligence. Furthermore, I’ve actually heard the him talk before. My little sister is a big fan. You can tell, he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Gracelyn

Posted at 6:42 AM on May 26, 2014

I wouldn’t be too sure about that. Justin Bieber learned drumming as a really young kid by just looking at his mom’s friends (who were band members) playing. AND he can solve a rubric’s cube in under 30 seconds. so… yeah. He probably did earn those grades himself.

AJackmez

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 4, 2010

that’s great! keep it up Justin! :)

vanessa

Posted at 9:31 PM on June 3, 2010

wow is so cool you rock justin i love you <3

Jasmine

Posted at 5:21 PM on June 2, 2010

Awwwww….my goody justin is doin well in school! keep it up, babe!