OMG! It's Miley's Naughtiest Outfit YET! She's Being WAY Too Sexy For 17!

Sun, May 30, 2010 10:13am EDT by 54 Comments
Reuters

Reuters

Just when we thought Miley couldn’t outdo herself, she shows up on stage in this skin-tight bodysuit!

All eyes were on Miley Cyrus, 17, as she performed May 29 at the Rock in Rio Music Festival in Lisbon — and for good reason! Just check out the super-sexy outfit she was sporting! We didn’t think Miley would push the envelope much more than she did in her “Can’t Be Tamed” music video and live performance on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, but once again she’s managed to totally shock us. Between her sexy new video, the footage of her giving producer Adam Shankman a lap dance, and now this… we’d really like to sit Miley down for a chat. HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Miley’s latest outfit is way too sexy for a 17-year-old?

AlexisNate

Posted at 8:15 PM on June 4, 2011

Whoever says slut shaming is disgusting..is a slut…cause they cant see their own people down..prostitutes….not everyone wants to raise some prostitute in the house….i want my kids to grow up and be a lawyer or what she wants to be….if this is her inspiration…i wonder what she will be..she shouldn’t have done Disney…Britney starred in Disney once or twice…she didn’t sign the role model paper…her parents are drunk in fame..wear clothes appropriate for your age..and yeah this is 21st century..the kids arnt that innocent but still if we have the chance to stop it we should.

Summer

Posted at 12:51 PM on September 17, 2010

To all those who are condone her behaviour and dressing style, one thing : “WHERE IS YOUR MODESTY?”

What kind of girl walks around showing half her tits and vag? This is a modernized world, but when you have tweens looking up to you as a role model, like it or not, you have to cover up!

To those who says she can dress however the hell she wanna, im 18 and I don’t dress like a slut! My mom will smack me upside my head if I do.

What if you have your daughter prancing around in a see thru shirt? Are you gonna say it’s fashion? WHERE IS YOUR MODESTY!

Sexuality, is not when shes barely 18.

FOR GOD’s SAKE COVER UP!

Rocco Megan

Posted at 2:22 PM on September 8, 2010

miley is untouchable until 18 years have, you know you use this aspect to it, performing in super sexy poses and actions so much to unleash the male audience of any age! You up to 18 years is protected by law in any aspect!

Slut-shaming is disgusting

Posted at 8:28 PM on July 12, 2010

As for the people calling her a “slut”-do you even know where that word comes from? Think about this quote-”THE GUY GETS ALL THE GLORY THE MORE HE CAN SCORE, AND THE GIRL CAN DO THE SAME AND YET YOU CALL HER A WHORE.” Doesn’t that remind you of back in the day (and still in some countries today) a man could have as many wives s he wanted, but if a woman showed hr ANKLES she’d be KILLED?

IT’S A WORD BORN OF THE MALE DESIRE TO CONTROL FEMALE SEXUALITY.IT’S A SEXIST WORD.

STOP SEX SHAMING.

ALSO-Miley’s too young? By whose standards? 21st century America only? MOST PLACES HAVE AOC AT AROUND 14, AND BACK IN THE DAY, NO ONE HAD AOC. ONLY NOWADAYS IN THE US DO PEOPLE FREAK OUT WHEN A TEEN EXPRESSES THEIR SEXUALITY-EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THAT IT’S NATURAL, HEALTHY AN NORMAL, AND AS LONG AS THEY GO AT THEIR OWN RATE, THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

Ugh. What are we coming to when a teenager (your hormones are raging at that age, that is the age where we NATURALLY develop more sexualy) is SHAMED and JUDGED for their NATURAL sexual development?

STOP WITH THE LYNCH MOB, STONE THROWING MENTALITY.

SEX SHAMING MUST END.

r u serious?

Posted at 2:27 AM on October 15, 2010

natural sexual development? are actually as stupid as you sound? let her develop, fine! but to start prancing on stage like a french hooker in front of 13 year old kids? guys, girls whatever! if this keeps up, one day you are gonna see ur lil sister going out with a bunch of guys at least 5 years older and she’ll be wearing daisy dukes and a push up bra and nothing else! u want that to happen, by all means, glorify miley’s sex craze. id b surprised if she hadnt lost her V card already

AlexisNate

Posted at 8:22 PM on June 4, 2011

Tizsarria

Posted at 8:17 PM on June 25, 2010

Nothing to say about this one.She really IS way too young to be wearing that crappy,sluty mess!She’s REALLY starting to piss me off!

Jennifer

Posted at 5:02 AM on June 3, 2010

Yes, it is her life, but I do think this is a bit much. I know she is not little Hannah Montana anymore, but I think she is trying to grow up way too fast. There are still young girls that want to be like her which means they may decide to dress like her. Not all young girls know better than to not dress like her, I mean look at all the teen prgnancy hype, many of the pregnant teens often said well if Jamie Lynn Spears and Bristol Palin can do it, why not me. Teens are already easily impressionable and wearing stuff like this, but it just seems like this outfit is making it all okay in their eyes. If she wanted to do this kind of thing she never should have been on Disney at all. I’m not a fan of hers, nor will I ever be because I don’t think she is that great of a singer anyways and then this on top of it just ruins any hope for me to ever become a fan of hers. I am 26 and I am very disappointed that this is what she has become. It seems like she may be heading in the direction of a wild party girl and it is unfortunate, no good ever comes from that except bad publicity and she has already started getting that. It is sad because the can of worms has been opened and unless she makes some changes, it will just get even worse from here.

Jennifer

Posted at 5:35 AM on June 3, 2010

I also have to say that those of you comparing her to the older girls like Beyonce, Lady Gaga and what not, they are older and there is a big difference between 17 and 26, I know from personal experience. She needs to enjoy what is left of her teens and slow down a little bit. Beyonce and Lady Gaga, they are aimed at the older audience, and I understand Miley wanting to become a woman, but I think she should do it more gradually. I personally am not really a fan of the outfits Beyonce and Lady Gaga wear even at their age, but they are still more mature and aimed at the older audience as they were when they started. I am sure that if Miley didn’t start on Disney and jump into womanhood like she has, then she would not be getting this negative publicity.

vanoliza

Posted at 2:55 PM on November 1, 2010

Well the thing is age is man made people male and female mature at different ages,to really understand sexual hormones you have to go back to the “stoneage” where there was no age just instinct of your bodies hormones to kick in and that meant you were sexually ready and you could only be 14 it didnt matter we are mammals we live to breed,their was no age limit half of you are hypocrits that probably had sex before the age of 17!!

Jasmine

Posted at 5:24 PM on June 2, 2010

MILEY! THIS ISN’T WHO WANTS TO BE THE NEXT BRITNEY SPEARS! FIRST OF ALL, COVER UP! (NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR HAIRY LEGS!) SECOND, THINK ABOUT ALL THE CHILDREN YOU’RE SCAREING AWAY AND THRID……please think about what message ur bringing to your “fans….” this is me right now: and she says she’s a christian…..actions are more powerful then words, miss “I WANNA THANK GOD!”

shany24paws

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 2, 2010

OMG! I’m 40 & I say she needs to flaunt it while she’s got it! LOL! Seriously people, your kids see much worse on the cheerleaders & dance teams @ school! He**, their a**es hang out! At least Miley’s ourfit isn’t riding up to where it looks like she’s wearing a thong! Geez, she’s almost 18, time to let her grow up, she can’t be Disney’s Hannah Montanna forever!!!

r u serious?

Posted at 2:31 AM on October 15, 2010

true, she cant be hannah montana forever, but cant she just hold her urge for orgasms until she’s either off stage or broken away from disney? go ahead, let her be a sex maniac, but let her do it in private, not touching her tits on stage at a concert populated by a bunch 12 year old kids!

Me

Posted at 1:38 PM on June 2, 2010

LOL! She’s 17? Well I guess that makes things so much worse! *sarcasm*
Look, she’s not “Hannah Montana” anymore, she’s Miley Cyrus, and if she thinks this is the way to “grow up” then let her! It doesn’t make any difference to her true fans! It might disturb their parents a bit if they started dressing like her, but she’s like an idol to an older audience now, like 13+ i think?(maybe some 12 year olds and youngers might somehow find their way to one of her more recent videos but I doubt they’ll like them)But most of her fans are within the teen age range, and they know better than to copy her. So, there’s nothing to gasp about.
I’m not saying this is appropriate, but I’m not a fan of hers, so I won’t be looking for things like this. I’m just trying to make a point: It’s her life,and her fans seem fine with it,they’re not saying anything so just leave it.

wtfzz

Posted at 11:58 PM on June 1, 2010

ugh. she doesnt look good in that thing. I understand lady gaga started the whole pantless, crotch one piece thing, but Miley is now just biting off it. Get your own style, and you’re fine, regardless of how slutty, atleast you’d be original.