OMG! Robert Pattinson is TOTALLY Flirting with Reese Witherspoon! K-Stew, Did You Hear This?

Fri, May 28, 2010 1:09pm EDT by 33 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

Are R-Patz’ dark brooding bluish-grey eyes wandering away from Kristen?

Has our favorite brooding vampire found a new soul mate? Robert Pattinson is apparently lavishing tons of attention on co-star Reese Witherspoon on the set of their new movie, Water for Elephants, according to Fox News. Reese is reportedly “flattered and giggling”about all the fuss, and the chemistry between them is “magic.” Whoa! We bet Kristen Stewart is NOT happy about this news!

The last time this happened, rumors swirled about R-Patz’s offscreen romance with co-star Emilie De Ravin during the filming of Remember Me? In retaliation, Kristen showed up the red carpet on Mar. 1 for the premiere of the movie to show the world that THEY were the couple, not Rob and Emilie. She has to be so jealous of Reese!

Don’t forget that Reese is attached, too: She’s dating CAA agent Jim Toth, in the wake of her long-term romance with Jake Gyllenhaal. Even though they’ve only been public for less than a month, Jim is already going to her kids’ soccer games. He can’t be too pleased with this news, either!

We will see what happens with this pair as the film production continues. It just started–the movie isn’t going to be released until 2011. So they’ll be spending a lot of time together in the next few months. Time will tell!

Nathalia Sene

Posted at 8:46 AM on May 29, 2010

SERIOUSLY, kills seen! this is completely ridiculous, even though several large and rumors that Rob and Kris are together, he never claimed more in-da.A ow I see this news ¬ ¬ ‘Stressante.A THAT is one great truth is that this site loves affront Kristen Stewart.

Shannon

Posted at 5:43 AM on May 29, 2010

Honestly…I doubt its true. Its Hollywood…everyone flirts with everyone, and its usually not for real anyway. Personally, I could care less who’d with who—but I don’t particularly like Kristen. I love her as Bella..she’s..well…normal….but Kristen’s appearance is nothing like “Bella’s” I don’t like her clothing, mak-up and hair styles. I think she’s kinda tacky. She’s a really pretty girl…we see that in her Bella role, but the way she presents herself to the general public is just dark, drab, and kinda miserable looking. She never appears happy to me…..thats just my opinion though…maybe she IS happy who knows…and I also don’t really like Rob..I like Edward….lol. Its the whole Vampire thing I guess. If they’re together then good for them, but they’re both young. The chances of them lasting in Hollywood is slim anyways. I’m sure we’ll see many “hook-ups and break-ups” for them down the road. I mean hello if Brad and Jen couldn’t make it—it doesn’t leave much hope for these young new actors out there divulging in the new famous hollywood lifestyle. Not to mention stars they’ve always wanted to meet/date/etc…its a big new world out there for them. But papparazzi really should back off too—they start alot of the problems that couples DO have lol

May

Posted at 2:56 AM on May 29, 2010

Leave him alone!!!!!

Love U Rob!!!

Divya

Posted at 10:55 PM on May 28, 2010

Something known as ‘Common Sense’ actually exists in this world (that Fox News apparently seem to be lacking). Reese is a single mother to two kids. How do you think she would find the time to date a toyboy (Jim Toth is not a toyboy), while taking care of her kids, and maintaining a successful career, all at the same time? Working on a film (while being a single parent at the same time) is hugely strenuous by itself (with or without nannies). This has got to be the looniest rumour in Hollywood. Besides, I don’t think Robert apparently knows how to take care of kids (if they ‘were romantically involved’). Sure, Reese may have dated other single guys before, but not someone who is so much more younger (and a lot more immature) than her.

Aly

Posted at 9:30 PM on May 28, 2010

One thing I get tired of with paparazzi: they assume EVERYTHING one guy celeb does with a female celeb means they are dating or attracted to each other. I mean did anyone read this? Reese is his co-star and they assume they are going to get together and they thought the same of his LAST co-star. I mean what people can’t be nice to each other and do meaningless flirting without assuming they are going to get together. We do it ALL the time, celebrities can’t?

Stop being hypocritical and thinking everything celebrities do with each other means they are hooking up.

Lorraine

Posted at 8:40 PM on May 28, 2010

I’m calling BS on this report. You just reported that Rob is mroe in love with Kstew based on his body language…I doubt he likes Reese like you’re saying he does here. He’s probably just really comfortable with her because they have worked together before.

infernarium

Posted at 7:50 PM on May 28, 2010

FAKE, nothing else to say here.

carla

Posted at 6:39 PM on May 28, 2010

i’am happy that he is single he deserves better than kristen. i’am pretty sure that they break up. and about reese, she has already a boyfriend so i’am sure that nothing happened

tracy

Posted at 6:36 PM on May 28, 2010

when i saw this interview of kristen saying “I feel like I’m looking at someone being raped. A lot of the time I can’thandle it. I never expected that this would be my life,” i ‘am really shoked, what hell ‘s going on with her????? she doesn’t respect girls who have been raped in real life.
sorry but i prefer him with a normal and genuine girl, so emilie de ravin is perfect for him.

tyran

Posted at 6:41 PM on May 28, 2010

what!!!!!!!! she said that????? my god what a stupid girl she is really b!tch

Anna

Posted at 7:08 PM on May 28, 2010

II am afraid EDR is married, ouch! But it is HW and actors do not grief too long. The above actress did not waste any time finding the next boyfriend after spliting withJG!

There are degrees of rape_ it can be an emotional too. Anything that is inflicting upon you against your will and is hurting you. Kristen shows healthy attitude to fame:it is ABNORMAL for a human being to like to be exposed that way. I am sure that many agree with her but have not guts to spill it, waiting and lurking waht is going to happenn with Kristen. nothing. She is getting larger by the day.
has her own shine, let Pattison find himself sombody else.
She can do better than a man that would not say yes or no.
I would never date a man like him. Call is solidarity of girls.

alison

Posted at 8:42 PM on May 29, 2010

no she is not married now i saw an interview of her. it was in ny on the premiere of RM, a woman ask her what is scare of you to fall in love and she answers the chance doesn’t work out. + she doesn’t wear her wedding ring at all

shy

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 30, 2010

I 100% agree with you.
I wish Rob speaks clearly. There are so many blogs claim that he said, he is single according to somebody heard from him. I wish I could hear from his own word. Say loud. ” I don’t date with Kristen.” Make it clear and leave her alone

Tee

Posted at 5:57 PM on May 28, 2010

Why do you people like to make this crap up? I guess you really don’t care how it could affect someone. It’s like you want people to be together so you can tear them apart.

Guene

Posted at 3:39 PM on May 28, 2010

Come on, jeez you magazines never give up, I think It would be great if him and Kristen were together, but maybe they are to young to be together, they have a lot of growing to do yet, but every time he makes a movie you guy’s put him together with an actress, give it a break already.

MAYRA

Posted at 3:02 PM on May 28, 2010

I have no respect for reese she wants publicity rob. Emelie is better then old lady reese and emelie is sigle with no children.

MAYRA

Posted at 2:54 PM on May 28, 2010

reese you’re a bitch.

MAYRA

Posted at 2:53 PM on May 28, 2010

I throw the blame on a reese. thet when in a relationship and another man picks up one to put a stop flirting

Robertfan

Posted at 2:52 PM on May 28, 2010

if i had an advice for him he should date someone who is not famous. i think emilie de ravin would be great for him and even she is 28years old she is not too old and she is an austalian girl.The british and austalian have the best chemistry

Caroline

Posted at 2:43 PM on May 28, 2010

emilie de ravin is beautiful. too bad that they are not dating. they would make a beautiful couple and robsten will leave him alone

Joon

Posted at 2:42 PM on May 28, 2010

This story is fake. This site sucks. Fox sucks.

flea

Posted at 2:37 PM on May 28, 2010

I wish he dated emilie de ravin. she is so much better and hot than kristen and reese

Grace

Posted at 2:34 PM on May 28, 2010

I can’t believe anybody would believe such story that Rob is “romancing” Reese. Give me a break! Poor guy can’t get within 10 feet of any female not to be immediately connected to her! Certainly, they have to talk & interact – they are making a movie together! I hope that most readers of this “news” are smarter than that! Looks like bloggers/gossip “news” can’t come up with any real news so they make up their own. Poor excuse for journalism!

GossipTrends

Posted at 1:29 PM on May 28, 2010

It will released not until 2011…ohh I can wait too see it!

kat

Posted at 2:26 PM on May 28, 2010

Emma, I truly hope this is false as well. But you had asked why Rob would want to date someone older? Do the names Demi and Ashton mean anything to you?

MAYRA

Posted at 2:23 PM on May 28, 2010

I’ve always said robert is a womanizer. Kristen find someone who will respect and likeshe really deserves it. reese is 10 years older de robert this woman play with man divorce two childrens ex boyfriend jake gyllenhaal. I don’t has respect for reese she paly the game too i feel sorry jim toth looking jobs for her and she like flirty with robert.

Ana

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 28, 2010

This story is NOT TRUE! I’m tired of reading nothing but made up stories about Rob.

Darren Smith

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 28, 2010

utter balls….

emma

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 28, 2010

Reese is old and Kristen is young. Why would Rob be interested in Reese? She played his mother once. This story sounds fake and coming from Fox news makes it worse.