Did Justin Bieber REALLY Swear at Aussie TV Producer? TEEN DIVA ALERT?

Thu, May 27, 2010 1:48pm EDT by 93 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

Say it ain’t so! Australian television host claims that The Bieb told a producer “Don’t ever f****ing touch me again!”

Sounds like Justin Bieber may be getting a diva complex! The teen pop sensation reportedly turns into a brat as soon as the cameras stop rolling, the Australian paper Herald-Sun is reporting. The host of Sydney morning show “Sunrise” claimed that the 16-year-old actually swore at a producer! “I thought, ‘Maybe someone needs to drag you aside and give you bit of a slap,'” David Koch said. Oh, Justin! The Bieb tweeted a response to the allegations:

“Family time with my mom couldn’t come at a better time….I was raised to respect others and not gossip…nor answer gossip with anger”

“I know my friends family and fans know the person I am. Hearing adults spread lies and rumors is part of the job I guess.”

Now that sounds like the Justin we know…or we thought we knew!

“We had him on and he was a thoroughly nice bloke… really decent guy,” Koch told Sydney’s Mix 106.5 radio station.

“Our floor manager was directing him to where he was about to perform and [he] turned around and said to him: ‘Don’t ever f***ing touch me again.”

It gets worse. Apparently, Bieber’s regular sound technician said that “he tells us that all the time.”

Oh Justin, we hope this isn’t true!

1. Shag-Off! Which Pop Prince Has The Most Dynamite ‘Do!
  2. Hey Justin Bieber & Greyson Chance, Meet Your NEW Competition, Jordan Jansen!

shellyB-sweetie

Posted at 8:50 PM on March 31, 2012

if justin really swear towards an adult..i’d take him off my list for ‘favorite singers’…..or not..cause i still have a crush on him..werid, huh?

bobby

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 23, 2011

justin iam a hugeeee fan but u actede like a diva

bobby

Posted at 3:57 PM on February 23, 2011

justrin biber is a diva most likey hes a spolid rich person i know 2 rwsons why hes a diva he prbly has a maid to do his work or he get tooo much money iam i right

shellyB-sweetie

Posted at 8:52 PM on March 31, 2012

um..you’re wrong..i guess.

noviyani

Posted at 11:56 PM on December 25, 2010

aku ini ber temu dengan justin bieber

angle white

Posted at 6:54 AM on October 9, 2010

Generic Comment
++++++++++++++++++
Angel white
this is good side

Generic Comment</a

bobby

Posted at 4:00 PM on February 23, 2011

geeekssss justin bibwer is a divaaaa

angle white

Posted at 6:45 AM on October 9, 2010

Generic Comment
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++………..
Angel white
Generic Comment</a

Whitney

Posted at 8:27 PM on September 12, 2010

hmmm, Justin Bieber is very cute, and he might be Christian and all but like Chamir said, he could have sworn. I don’t know. Neither do any one of you guys and internet rumors are stupid like “Justin Bieber smoking weed” oh my hell are you kidding me if he smokes weed then thats a disappointment same if he swears, but it’s none of our business, so everyone just stop talking about him even if you do hate him it’s just stupid shut the hell up hah good lord!

shellyB-sweetie

Posted at 8:58 PM on March 31, 2012

like seriously?! justin bieber smokes weeds?! i know that’s totally a lie! i know they hate him and want to spread bad rumours but…seriously!? sooo lame!!

meghan

Posted at 9:12 PM on September 10, 2010

okaay, people that are like ” justin biebers gay he cant sing & stuff” get over it he can sing hes friking adorable & hes not gay! &i dont think justin swore but if he did it wouldnt matter im sure everyone here swore at lease once so get over it! & eff off!
love you justin biebr <4

Tess

Posted at 10:40 AM on September 2, 2010

Oh Justin! Why? I hope you did not mean to say that! I am a big fan but not like those crazy ones. They are weird! But really, I hope you just slipped Bieber the diva boy! By the way I am not being mean I just need to say that it was a little bit of a diva fit.

Yuliana

Posted at 1:56 PM on August 20, 2010

STop bashing JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!! He is kind sweet and so much more but definatly not a brat cant you people just give him a break how would you feel if evreytime you make a mistake evrey one in the worls found out about give him a break hes just a kid!!!!!!!!! He makes mistakes nobodys perfect and it hard to be nice all the time when there are people out there trying to destroye you. So step off and cut JUSTIN some slack!

shelby2diworl

Posted at 9:01 PM on March 31, 2012

preach it sister! i agree with you so badly

jbfan3

Posted at 12:47 AM on June 18, 2010

i do not belive that justin said this because he said on the oprah winfrey show his mom would slap him in the face if he said “mom, u cant ground me I am Justin Bieber” so lies lies lies!!! the aussie need to shut up!!! uhh :/

chamir

Posted at 10:28 PM on June 17, 2010

Funny how people are silly enough to believe that just because he’s a kid and a christian, it automatically means he’s incapable of acting like a spoiled b*tch… seriously folks, this kid is our next headline for an OD, DUI, drug bust, sleezy sex scandal, you name it – it’s just a matter of a couple more birthdays. Age and religion have nothing to do with it – fame is what matters. Have we not learned anything from the Britney’s and Lindsay’s and Miley’s of this world???? Cute and sweet one day, vile, cracked out, tatted up egomaniacs the next. Sonny boy here strikes me as spoiled princess, I can totally see him telling people to go eff themselves. Just wait, it will only get better.

chamir

Posted at 10:35 PM on June 17, 2010

And did I mention this kid is very likely gay???? I saw it the first time I spotted him on tv.

jamie

Posted at 4:56 AM on July 18, 2010

wow r u sure it wasnt u?!?! man we all love justin bieber and well idk if he did but if he did its ok alduts swear hes not the only person tht sad a bad word u kno ily<3 justin

Rachelle

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 26, 2010

hes not gay

ashely smith

Posted at 9:06 PM on March 31, 2012

y dnt u just shut up and get a life man!/girl! he’s not gay and u better believe it! >:(

jbfan3

Posted at 12:48 AM on June 18, 2010

agreeed!!

Sarah

Posted at 9:58 PM on June 9, 2010

Justin Bieber would never do that!
Hes a christian for goodness sakes!
So people shouldnt say that about him just because they are jealous of his fame and popularity!

Rachelle

Posted at 9:20 AM on August 26, 2010

i so agree with ya

Jazmine

Posted at 6:44 PM on June 2, 2010

I tottaly agree! justin Bieber is an amazing guy. also he is SUPER CUTE! those pepole just r idiots.( they r just mad caz they r not fly like u r.) i kno u would never do anything like that justin. i am ur #1 fan. plus i just lov u. also i love ur song kissn tell and overboard. hope u read this message!i love u i lov u i lov u i lov u i lov u i lov

Nichollete C.

Posted at 4:13 PM on June 2, 2010

I ♥ justin and i know he’s a sweetheart and i definaltey agree with the other comments:He would have never said such a thing!!
Adults and other ppl who spred rumors are just idiots =/
Dont be upset beliebers!! We got his back :D

justin96fan

Posted at 2:11 PM on June 2, 2010

I agree!!justin is an amazing guy.And if he said such a thing, it’s because he knew what he was talking about. He is a teenager like any other and I am sure he will not change just for being famous. I’m sure he was only trying to be himself without shame. we should not take the negative aspects of this news but also we should not take positives because,we are not sure of anything.

Evieya

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 2, 2010

That’s so not true! That does not sound like Justin at all.
I’m following him on twitter and he says the nicest stuff. Hasn’t anybody realised that people say these things just to be featured like this? some people will say anything for a bit of publicity! I don’t know why anyone thinks it’s the right thing to do though!

IvyG.

Posted at 10:02 AM on June 2, 2010

I wish this is not TRUE but I know that Justin would never say that even though he’s FAMOUS now doesn’t mean he will act like a loyalty teenager already and those who are BELIEBERS out there let’s fight 4 what we supposed to do!!