Jesse James' Father Denies Ever 'Spanking' His Children While Jesse's Sister Backs Abuse Claims!

Thu, May 27, 2010 8:04am EDT by 8 Comments
Fame Pictures

Fame Pictures

The floodgates have been opened! Now Jesse James’ father is denying allegations he was an abusive dad while Jesse’s sister says everything her brother claimed is true!

As if having to sit through Jesse James Nightline interview wasn’t draining enough, we now have to listen to his father – and he is denying he ever touched his son! “None of it is true,” Larry James said in an interview obtained by RadarOnline. “My kids were my whole life. I would never ever hurt any one of them. I would have died before I would have hurt them.

Larry goes on to say: “I never even remember spanking my kids.”

Jesse’s sister Julie England is singing a different tune however and supporting her brother’s claims! In addition to backing up her brother’s stories she told TMZ that the pair’s father was  “very abusive to my mom and us when we were growing up.”

A tearful Larry goes on to say that Jesse was a great kid, and he feels that all this talk of a troubled childhood is to build up his bad boy image. “I could never hurt my son for all the tea in China…I would never let anybody hurt my kids,” Larry claims.

It seems like we have finally figured out where Jesse got his amazing ability to lie!

-Chris Spargo

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Sheenagh

Posted at 12:17 PM on May 27, 2010

I believe Jesse and sister on this one. If my brother was lying about my father, believe me I would be putting the record straight, especially if I had children of my own. But, sister is backing Jesse and letting her children know what a jerk their grandfather was. Very hard to do. Still, this does not excuse cheating. I can’t get my head around the fact that someone would think so little of themselves that they would try to self-distroy their marriage. Did he want to do first so that Sandra couldn’t leave him on her own? Did he feel so little of himself that seeing Sandy with handsome rich stars made him feel little?

Of course you read the article about McGee now being rather annoyed that Jesse just used her. Did she really think any different? She was just a convenient piece of the puzzle. Nothing important in anyone’s life.

Rae

Posted at 12:16 PM on May 27, 2010

sorry – for your parents or family unit. :)

Rae

Posted at 12:14 PM on May 27, 2010

hmmmm… somewhere in his life time thus far he didn’t realize he carried issues that need to be addressed from childhood? pluuueez, every person on this planet knows we all have adjustments to make because it’s a part of everyday living. when you pay attention to your daily life you see things that may not ‘work’ for you like it did your parents or family unit. so… how do you explain his twenty years or so of complete ignorance. split personalities? i don’t buy it.

hemfever

Posted at 12:09 PM on May 27, 2010

you all believe this? so is this the IN thing now? going to a phycho doc so that you can blame your parents for your deceitful sexual ways???? oh wow….i tell you, i spanked my kids and i was spanked when i was a kid….um…nope, i dont have any sexual probs….you all are idiots….jesse has no one to blame but his ugly assed self!

mimi

Posted at 11:49 AM on May 27, 2010

I dont know who is telling the truth, but maybe jessie’s action does???

mimi

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 27, 2010

….or actions does…..

Nicola

Posted at 8:13 PM on May 26, 2010

Either you spanked your kids, or you didn’t. There is no such thing a “I never even remember spanking my kids”, unless you have Alzheimer.

Jesse won this one.