Can you imagine a more unlikely pairing than ‘Big’ Mike Lynche and Justin Bieber? We can’t – but Mike loves the little guy!
The hot topic of conversation in between commercial breaks during American Idol May 25 was, naturally, the finale’s special guest performers. One name in particular kept coming up — none other than Justin Bieber!
Idol’s warm-up guy, Cory, outed fourth place contestant Michael Lynche’s obsession with the 16-year-old tween singer, announcing to the entire 7,000+ person audience, “Sorry Mike, I know how excited you get by Bieber, but he won’t be here tomorrow night.”
Cory continued to talk about how enthusiastic the 26-year-old dad from Florida got when JB was a guest performer on Idol earlier this year, (his performance actually aired May 19) eventually yelling, “Mike’s got the Bieber Fever!”
Duh, Cory. Who doesn’t these days?
— Laura Schreffler
Get the scoop on the hottest reality show in America here!
- What You DIDN’T See On TV This Week!
- Blake Lewis Loves Michael Lynche!
- EXCLUSIVE! American Idol Vocal Coach Dorian Holley Gives Inside Look At Top 24
- EXCLUSIVE! Former ‘American Idol’ Jason Castro Gives Advice To American Idol Top 24
- Watch Ellen’s First Night On American Idol
- Simon Cowell To Be Replaced By Howard Stern?
- Carrie Underwood: I Could Never Be A Diva
Check out this video of Russell Brand! (Moviefone)