AHH! The social summer kick off is almost here. T-2 days until Memorial Day weekend! Are you bikini ready yet?
Yes, it’s here already — the beginning of bikini season! But, not to worry — we’ve got your back with some Kardashian weight loss tips that will help you get that hot bod you have always wanted. Kim Kardashian has lost 10 pounds and Khloe Kardashian has lost 25, both since last year, AND both girls have opened up about how they’ve kept the weight off. Here are the secrets to how the sisters stay slim:
- Breakfast is a must! Eating in the morning jump stars your metabolism so you can burn those carbs. “Before, all I’d have for breakfast was a Grande Soy Chai Latte,” Kim admits to Life & Style. But now, both gals have switched up their routine. Breakfast now consists of oatmeal or eggs with turkey bacon and fruit.
- Go for the low carb route. Protein at every meal fills you up. Kim’s diet consists of low-carb options like chicken and salad reports Us.
- It’s OK to give in to your weakness once in a while, just not every day. “If I feel like a milk shake, I have one,” says Kim to Life & Style.
- Switch up your work out routines between strength and cardio. Kim’s trainer, Gunnar Peterson, has her interchange strength moves with cardio intervals. This gives the best result for burning calories.
- Grab a friend to motivate you. “Kim will call me and be like, ‘Let’s go do boot camp,’” says Khloe to Life & Style, “and that motivates me!”
- Eat foods that will fill you up!. Protein is the key type of food that will satiate your hunger and stop that rumbling tummy of yours! Grab the almonds
- Go for a yummy smoothie they’re easy to make and not bad for you at all. Add some fruit, veggies and some water, and you’re all set!
- Snack carefully Snacks will keep your hunger level low but remember that they aren’t meals. They should only contain 150-200 calories!
Both gals know that motivating yourself to lose weight is no easy task. “I’d go to the gym for a while, and then I’d stop working out altogether,” Kim confesses to Us. “It’s hard,” Kim adds,” but [now with dedication], I really see a difference!”
We hope these tips help you get that hot summer bod that you’ve always wanted because it’s about time to have a little fun in the summer sun!
- Lindsey DiMattina
Check out this video of Russell Brand! (Moviefone)