Jesse James Says He Doesn't Have 'A Racist Bone' In His Body Yet Finds His Nazi Photo 'Funny!' Are You Buyin' This?

Wed, May 26, 2010 9:16am EDT by 10 Comments
INFphoto.com

INFphoto.com

Quick note Jesse: people who do not have a racist bone in their body generally avoid taking photos in Nazi garb!

Jesse JamesNightline interview finally aired last night and the serial cheater claimed he did not have “a racist bone” in his body – just minutes before calling his Nazi photo “funny!”

“I don’t have a racist bone in my body,” claimed Jesse. He then went on to say he “didn’t care what color” baby Louis was. Any points that may have earned him with the audience was quickly lost with the statement he made a few minutes later.

“I don’t even remember taking the photo,” he claims. “But I can tell by the look of my face that it was a joke. That was funny then, for like a minute. Looking at it in the context of my life now, it’s not funny.” How can you not remember taking a photo wearing Nazi garb Jesse! Was this a frequent occurrence for you and your friends?

So let’s break this down. Jesse, who cheated on his wife with white supremacist and human coloring book Michelle ‘Bombshell’ McGee AND took some photos in Nazi garb claims he is in no way racist. There is kind of a major disconnect here buddy.

Jesse also told interviewer Vicki Mabrey he was doing the interview to DISPEL racist rumors! Maybe it’s just a lack of knowledge in the world history department because the one point the interview did manage to drive home is that Jesse is one dense fella.

Jesse then took some more time to whine about the perfect life he ruined and fawn over wife Sandra Bullock. Following the adoption of Louis Bardo Bullock Jesse says: “I found a new trust for her, like I knew she wasn’t going to leave, and our relationship blossomed.” You knew she wasn’t going to leave so you continued to carry on affairs with multiple women?

We can’t tell if you are a horrible person or complete idiot Jesse, but we hope you are done talking.

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

gbtw

Posted at 11:03 AM on May 27, 2010

i believe him. i also don’t think he’s the kind of guy that would waste his time going on tv to tell a lie. i don’t see him caring too much what people think of him, but probably did the show thinking it would help his relationship with sandra and louis, and even his own kids. i was so mad at him, but i can’t help but liking this guy for some reason. (note: i didn’t watch the interview.)

Not a hater

Posted at 12:18 PM on May 26, 2010

I don’t think he’s a racist. I also don’t think he’s a “PC” sort of guy who would watch his mouth all the time.

It’s obvious he’s fooling around in that photo and it should have never been mucked up. He screwed up royally and is going to pay for it pretty hard but at least he’s man enough to admit it instead of faking “sex addiction” like Tiger.

I think half of the vitriolic ranting directed at James is because he looks like that punk in shop class who used to beat up all of the A+ English wonks who went on to write entertainment and lifestyle fluff.

Krys

Posted at 12:06 PM on May 26, 2010

I think he is telling the truth. He seemed very honest & it was a very difficult interview for him. I agree he was 100% wrong for what he did but I think we (the public) need to get off of our high horse because we too make mistakes.
Jesse does not seem to be a racist. He just seems to have made a lot of poor choices. He has hurt sandy & his kids and he seems very sorry. I 100% believe his allegations about his father – you could literally see the hurt on his face.

Anastasia

Posted at 11:56 AM on May 26, 2010

I don’t think he’s a racist. He wouldn’t have approved of little Louis otherwise and from all accounts, he loves the baby. Lay off him. Yes, he’s a cheater, but no racist.

Suzanne

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 26, 2010

Ok, we are all very mad at the incredible arrogance that Jesse James displayed with regards to his seemingly perfect family but, really, if you can’t find something, anything more gossip-worthy than Jesse being a racist for (not even remembering) a photo of him dressed up as a Nazi, many celebrities, not to mention regular folks, are in trouble. It wasn’t so long ago that Prince Harry did the same thing. In poor taste, sure, totally. I suppose it was just a slow day at Hollywoodlife.com?

msfaye

Posted at 10:56 AM on May 26, 2010

i mean 206 racist bones

msfaye

Posted at 10:54 AM on May 26, 2010

he has 102 racist bones

Lori Ann

Posted at 10:26 AM on May 26, 2010

Yes, I do believe him. I do believe that his father was a bastard — but that still does not excuse him for cheating. Yea, I believe that the Nazi photo was a joke. That doesn’t even bother me as much. Stupid, unthinking things like that were done by all of us when younger. How many times have people got drunk and did things that now they NEVER want their children or grandchildren to find out about. I sure did!

So, yea, I believe him, even to the point that he did not acknowledge the 5 sluts he had [probably a lot more]. As far a previous “The Obit Writer” comment that Jesse James has no books, that is a lie, plus his grades were not poor in college. Writer is just another flunky that wants to start more lies. Shame.

mimi

Posted at 9:52 AM on May 26, 2010

Are you done now!

The Obit Writer

Posted at 9:26 AM on May 26, 2010

Jesse James gets quilled by The Obit Writer:

Despite three wives and three children, Jesse James was never much of a family man. He spent most of his time tinkering in the back of his motorcycle shop bent over banana seats and looking for lost women. Despite poor grades in school and bookshelves that were emptied when his third wife, Sandra Bullock, took her belongings and moved out of their shared house, he claimed to be a World War II history buff.