Do you think any of the men on The Bachelorette even worth Ali’s time in the least bit? Chris L. has my only vote!
After the last season of The Bachelor with Jake Pavelka, I couldn’t wait to see my favorite contestant Ali Fedotowsky, 25, return this season as The Bachelorette, but the May 24 premiere was a let down — in the guy department that is! Most of the guys either seem like tools or losers. Poor Ali. “I’ve quit my job [at Facebook] and moved out of my apartment” in order to find love, she said. We sure hope that ALL of the guys aren’t truly as horrible as they seem. For now, our only vote is for Chris Lambton from Cape Cod.
Ali became America’s sweetheart when last season’s Bachelor Jake broke her heart. Though she did have to leave the show in order to keep her job at Facebook, if Jake had sincerely cared about her, he would have chased after her. Of course he didn’t — “Vixen Vienna” Girardi had already fed him her poison. Yuck!
Now, Ali has changed her whole life in the hopes that love is just around the corner. “I should have known better at the time,” Ali said about leaving Jake in order to keep her dream job. “I don’t want to ever make that mistake again. The thing that’s so great is that it’s all on the line!”
“I’m so ready to just be in love again — to have a guy to come home to and kiss every day,” Ali said. “I’m going to ask all of them to be all of honest and open with me.” Well, I can already tell that the honesty part is going to be hard for most of the men.
Ali, here are the guys we think you should keep an eye on:
- Frank Neuschaefer claims that he’s the brave one. NOT! He says he quit his job in order to pursue his dream of writing a play. What does this mean? He now lives at home with his parents! Seriously, what 31-year-old guy lives at home? Can you say “loser?!”
- Justin “Rated R” Rego, 26, (the wrestler) is a cheating tool! Reports already say that he has two girlfriends back at home in Toronto, Canada. Ali should have listened to the other guys when they voted him the most likely to be on the show for the wrong reasons, but she gave him a rose instead.
- Craig Robinson, 27, may be an attorney, but has he actually passed the bar exam? He tries to act smarter than he seems. And who made it his business to play the part of Ali’s guard dog? Such a teacher’s pet!
- Chris Lambton, 33, is the only one we thought stuck out as sincere, sweet, and HOT. Not only did his gentle manner and good looks win us over, but his back story proved that he’s a genuine guy. Chris worked for five years as a high school teacher in NYC, but had to move back home to Cape Cod to take care of his mother. What a good guy!
“I am scared to death that I quit my job,” Ali admitted. “Yes, my biggest fear is that I won’t find love.” Well Ali, if you don’t click with Chris, we fear that this whole adventure may be a waste of your time!
HollywoodLifers, which guys do YOU think would make a good match for Ali based on last night’s season premiere?
- Lindsey DiMattina
Read these juicy stories from our BFF site, limelife.com
- Lisa Oz: We need love for healthy living
- Rihanna: Scared to give birth
- Dolly Parton explains her open-marriage
- Lady Gaga’s new album will be spiritual!
These celeb couples shacked up super soon! (The Frisky)