Whoa! Kim Kardashian Admits She's Had Botox! What Else Has She Had Done?

Tue, May 25, 2010 9:31am EDT by 6 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Kim’s definitely a beauty… just not a natural one!

Kim Kardashian sat down with Nightline to talk about plastic surgery — and admitted she’s had Botox! “I’m totally not against plastic surgery,” the reality starlet told reporter Cynthia McFadden. “I’ve tried Botox before. That’s the only thing that I’ve done.” Botox at 29? That seems a little crazy Kim!

Kim also admitted her desire to have both her nose AND breasts done! She went as far as getting a consultation with a doctor for her nose, and as for her bust she joked: “If I take this bra off, you will tell me I need to get them done.” Uh… we have a hard time believing that Kim!

One rumor Kim was quick to squash, however, was the talk of her having her famous butt worked on. “Those rumors, I just don’t think I’ll ever outlive them,” she said. “No butt implants, no butt inject, no anything to my butt.”

What do you think HollywoodLifers? Is Kim telling the truth, or has she had more work done than she’s willing to admit?

Read these HOT articles from our BFF site, Glamour.com

1. What to wear with bright clothes
  2. Fat burning underwear: too good to be true?
  3. Red carpet fashion from the SATC II Premiere
  4. Sarah Jessica Parker changed her hair color

ssm81j

Posted at 10:54 PM on May 26, 2010

She looks more and more like a Tyranny, with the pulled and filled face, all the implants and cartoonish makeup.

So sad because she is a naturally beautiful girl!

dee

Posted at 1:47 AM on May 26, 2010

Oh my god you right. She is starting to look more like HER MOTHER’S SISTER!!!

dee

Posted at 1:45 AM on May 26, 2010

Duhhhh!!! Its so obvious. She looks so much older. She ought to look at old
pictures of herself and compare her DIFFERENT FACES!

Alex

Posted at 1:15 PM on May 25, 2010

She’s so full of it… saline that is. If you see pictures of her when she was a teenager her nose was MUCH larger. Sorry Kim, but there is no Rhinoplasty Fairy. Your nose didn’t just shrink on its own.

And natural breasts? Sorry grrrl, I saw the video. Those ain’t natural. Really, who does she think she’s fooling?

mimi

Posted at 12:25 PM on May 25, 2010

Her butt is much much too big, uf-uf-uf….not beautiful at all…..

Not buying it

Posted at 12:08 PM on May 25, 2010

She doesn’t look like the exotic natural beauty like she did 5 years ago. She has morphed into her mother.