Six Things You Never Knew About 'Legend of the Seeker' Actress Bridget Regan

Mon, May 24, 2010 5:00pm EST by 18 Comments

052410_Bridget_Regan_544_02_BR3

Bridget Regan has acquired a cult following for her role as Confessor Kahlan Amnell in Legend of the Seeker, but even her most dedicated fans probably haven’t heard these confessions!

BFFs, we spoke with Bridget Regan who tells us she can’t wait to sky dive! The California native, who has had roles in NBC’s The Black Donnelly’s, Broadway’s Is He Dead?, AND even had a small part in Sex and the City, tells us everything you’ve ever wanted to know about her! Want to know a Christmas gift she received each year, what she looks like when she sleeps, and her family’s most popular name? Then check out the six things you never knew about Bridget!

• When I was a 4 or 5 years old I was given a pair of white fringed cowboy boots for Christmas and proceeded to wear them every single day. My mom had to buy me a new pair each Christmas because they were worn through and had catsup all over them.
  • My boyfriend tells me I sleep like a dead cowboy.
  • My mom and all her sisters are named Mary. Mary Catherine, Mary Margaret, Mary Martha… Yes, I’m that Irish Catholic
  • I know every word to “Bust a Move” by Young MC.
  • I have never skydived but there has been a certificate on my fridge to skydive for the past two years.
  • I have milked a cow.

-Catherine Doyle

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

johnjoshua

Posted at 4:36 AM on November 5, 2014

u are d must beauty in this planet earth.Hope u have d same compersion u had in that series.And u most be lucky 2 b a catholic.

dobrila

Posted at 6:06 AM on June 9, 2014

Mises Regen are you married thanks in advance.nice movie Legend of the seeker

Desire christopher

Posted at 4:04 PM on April 27, 2014

Pls pls pls pls bring back the season 3 just cant stop watching the film i need them all kahlan richard cara nd zedd i love u guyz pls come back all the way from nigeria

Ronnie

Posted at 8:02 AM on July 17, 2013

I want the movie back pleaseeeee. All the way from Nigeria, we love the characters….

Harrington

Posted at 2:33 AM on June 7, 2013

This movie does not deserve to be over since we are all aware of the seeker’s suppose new mission so just let d movie move even more so than merlin

blessing o

Posted at 11:01 AM on May 15, 2012

so so so so so tired of waiting for the season 3 of legend of the seeker.When is it going to be out.can’t wait for it.by the way i luv that white gown thinking of sowing one for myself.

Antony junior

Posted at 9:03 AM on April 25, 2012

Ama love to see u nd craig act together again…as for ABC dey are too selfish for ma likening

Antony junior

Posted at 9:02 AM on April 25, 2012

Ama love to see u nd craig act together again…as for ABC dey are too selfish for ma liking

Liz

Posted at 12:51 AM on December 2, 2011

can you please find out where and what actor Craig Horner has been doing since the TV series Legond of the Seeker has ended.

ali

Posted at 8:04 AM on October 21, 2011

hi evry body
i love all of u and into watching this wonderfull show
i realy intrest to follow the guys who play on L O S

Adam

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 26, 2010

Legend of the seeker is the best show i have ever watched in my entire life!!!! I love this show and i love the characters!!! The actors are actually great in this show and you grow to care for the characters!!! This show doesn’t deserve to be cancelled at all!!!! Save the show ABC you stupid idiots!!! MAN what the frikin heck is wrong with you people over at ABC?!!! Legend of seeker must go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thats cool that you milked a cow….)

Elma

Posted at 12:52 PM on June 5, 2010

That’s a gorgeous dead cowboy to him (your bf).

Also, since you and Tabs did that bunjy jump thing, I say ‘Go for it!’ on the skydiving. :D It’s a blast!!

love you & the seeker. xox

Darrell

Posted at 11:43 PM on May 25, 2010

Please come back as Kahlan for season 3!!

JillianJaclyn

Posted at 11:50 PM on May 24, 2010

OMG, B… I love that song. And milking cows. So awesome. You’re even cooler with every interview I see. You’ve got to be the most deserving person in Hollywood.

Sherri

Posted at 8:55 PM on May 24, 2010

Thanks….that is classic! She is wonderful as the Confessor!

Jessica Jones

Posted at 6:23 PM on May 24, 2010

Thank you so much for asking Ms. Regan questions. We all love her. We are working on making sure Ms. Regan can continue her role as Kahlan Amnell on Legend of The Seeker.

ZLOTSNinja