Lindsay leaves court wearing an alcohol-monitoring bracelet and may lose her next film role as she is confined to L.A.!
Lindsay Lohan received her sentence May 24 for not completing her court-ordered alcohol classes — and it looks like her next film role is going to be a no-go as a result! Lindsay, 23, tried to make a deal where she could attend daily alcohol classes, have MORE random drug testings to prove her innocence, and not wear the SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor) ankle bracelet, because it will interfere with her upcoming movie she’s filming in Texas. Judge Martha Revel denied these requests!
Here’s the final ruling of Lindsay’s bail:
- cannot consume any alcohol!
- must be wearing a SCRAM within 24 hours (UPDATE: left courtroom with ankle bracelet on!)
- random drug testing once per week, in LA - failing to show is the same as a dirty test!
- must attend ALL alcohol classes, scheduled once per week, unless there is a scheduling conflict with her random drug testing – Lindsay will benefit more this way as opposed to daily classes and “getting them out of the way”
In addition, the judge wants copies of ALL prior missed alcohol classes, future dates rescheduled and reasons why. She also said Lindsay might want to put this Texas movie project on hold because the random testings MUST take place in L.A.
Lindsay’s next formal violation hearing is going to be at 8:30 a.m. on July 6. For her sake, I hope she’s on track… but I’m not holding my breath.
– Jennifer Mendelsohn
Read More on Lindsay’s Downward Spiral:
- Lindsay Claims She Is Drug Free While Friends Claim She Can’t Go A Day Without Them!
- She’s Arrived! Lindsay Lands in L.A. After Enjoying Some In-Flight Cocktails!
- Party’s Over Lindsay – The Judge Says You’re Getting An Alcohol-Monitoring Bracelet!
- Lindsay Posts Bail, Parties All Night, And Hops On Plane Back to L.A.! Maybe That Stolen Passport Finally Turned Up!
Is there really a ‘Twilight’ themed music video? (Moviefone)
Janet Jackson we can see your bra! (The Frisky)