Robert Pattinson Says He's Jealous Of Daniel Radcliffe! Is He Ready To Get Naked Too?

Sun, May 23, 2010 1:02pm EST by 14 Comments
INFphoto.com

INFphoto.com

R-Patz admits he wishes his career could be more like Daniel Radcliffe’s!

Robert Pattinson may be the biggest star in the world right now and in one of the most successful film franchises ever, but there is one person he is still envious of – Daniel Radcliffe! The Twilight hunk told CBS, “I love the mix of stuff he has done in his career, always pushing the boundaries and stuff like that. I also envy his stints on stage – he is a great actor.” You’re not so bad yourself Rob!

Maybe Rob is finally ready to get naked on stage, like Daniel famously did in the play Equus! He already said he volunteered to get nude for a racy magazine spread earlier this year but they turned him down. What were they thinking!

Rob, who costarred with Daniel in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, also admits he would love to sit down and get some advice from Daniel. He said about Daniel’s approach to fame, “he has a very good method for coping with it all — well, from what I can see anyway. It seems like he stays completely grounded all the time.” Daniel may be popular Rob, but we don’t think he has ever had to deal with thousands of screaming fans every day like you!

Rob admitted he has yet to speak with Daniel as he does not have his phone number, but maybe they will have a chance to talk soon at the wedding of Jamie Campbell Bower and Bonnie Wright, their Twilight and Harry Potter costars!

What do you think HollywoodLifers? Do you want to see Rob on stage like Daniel?

Read More on R-Patz:

1. EXCLUSIVE! Body Language Experts Reveal That R-Patz Loves K-Stew Way More Than She Loves Him!
  1. Well BFFs, Robert Pattinson Wants to Do A Naked Photo Shoot! Want to See That?
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Get To Work In NYC!
  3. CALLING ALL TWI-HARDS! Did Robert Pattinson Really PROPOSE to Kristen Stewart?

Potterhead

Posted at 12:31 PM on April 26, 2013

I think the person who wrote this is an absolute idiot! Daniel has to deal with MORE FAME THAN ROBERT he knows more about screaming fans than Rob ever would.

stephen espinoza

Posted at 12:50 PM on February 26, 2012

he is hot

gerlie

Posted at 3:48 PM on December 11, 2010

i love daniel!!!!

Its me

Posted at 10:17 AM on June 6, 2010

WOW!!!Dan still looks sooooo sweet even in anger.

ms.bieber

Posted at 8:41 PM on June 3, 2010

ewwwww no i wouldnt pay a cent he is ulgy!!!!!! ewwwwww!

Its me

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 1, 2010

In short I Love dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Got it????

Its me

Posted at 11:42 AM on May 30, 2010

I don’t want to comment on anybody else but my Dan is “SUPERB” !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its me

Posted at 11:39 AM on May 30, 2010

No one can compare to my Dan……….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No one!!!!No one!!!!Nooooooooooo one!!!!!!!

ladyv

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 23, 2010

omfg danny looks soooo hooootttttt. but anyway they are both amazing actors although i think daniel has a bit more experience. but they are both equally sexy when their faces aren’t shaved lol.

chris

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 23, 2010

Sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avery Callaghan

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 23, 2010

One of the many reasons why I still like Rob despite the god-awful vampire franchise that he’s part of. He’s a brilliant actor, he can do anything that Daniel can. Twilight just does nothing to prove that because all he’s supposed to do there is act depressed, look pretty, and dare I say it, SPARKLE.

myra

Posted at 1:03 PM on May 23, 2010

I THINK THE TWO WOULD BE GREAT IN A SHOW TOGETHER, MAKE THEM ENEMIES BUT FIGHTING FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

eyelash

Posted at 12:17 PM on May 23, 2010

Dan has the originality and way to tackle things which Rob will never ever had…….

jess

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 23, 2010

I love danrad. Rpattz was better in HP. I hate twilight.