Instead of mourning the end of Lost this Sunday, embrace it by throwing one heck of a bash. Luckily for you, we here at HollywoodLife.com are here to help!
After six seasons, one of the most amazing programs on TV is finally coming to a close May 23. In order to send Lost off in style, you really need to either throw (or attend) a viewing party this Sunday. If you can’t make it to Justin Timberlake’s NYC restaurant Southern Hospitality, check out the appetizers and drinks they’ll be offering, and make them yourself at home!
Trust us, downing the “Island Shot” or quaffing “The Monster” drink will make the pain of saying goodbye to Jack, Hurley, Sawyer, Kate and the crew that much less painful!
The Island Shot
1/2 oz Orange Juice
1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
The Monster (Frozen Drink)
1/2 cup Bourbon
1/2 cup Simple Syrup
Add Fresh Mint & Ice
The DHARMA-Supplied Fried Pickle Platter
15 Ea. Pickle Chips
1 Ea. Egg
1 Tbs. Water
¼ C. AP Flour
½ C. Panko Bread Crumb
- Crack egg into bowl. Add water and wisk until incorporated.
- Dredge pickle chips in AP flour.
- Lift pickles from flour, letting excess flour remain. Transfer to egg mixture.
- Toss pickles in egg mixture until coated.
- Transfer pickle chips to a bowl with bread crumbs. Toss with bread crumbs until each pickle chip is crusted with bread crumbs.
- Heat deep fat fryer to 350F.
- Lift pickles from bread crumbs, letting excess remain. Carefully drop into heated oil.
- When pickle chips are evenly golden brown, remove from deep fryer. Transfer to a paper towel lined bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with your favorite dip. We use BBQ ranch, which is a blend of ranch dressing and BBQ sauce.
Black Smokin’ Hot Wings: – inspired by the villain turning into black smoke on the island
Jumbo Wings Tossed With Southern Hospitality’s Spicy Wing Sauce with Blue Cheese Dressing and Celery
Across the Sea Buffalo Fried Shrimp – inspired by the ‘Across the Sea’ episodes
Spicy and Crispy Fried Shrimp Served with Blue Cheese Dressing and Celery
Locke Chicken Sandwich – inspired by Locke, the spineless villain
BBQ Rubbed and Grilled Boneless Chicken, Topped with Cheddar Cheese and Homemade Guacamole
If you ARE lucky enough to live in NYC, head over to Southern Hospitality for the Lost series finale party!