From the glittery blue shadow that matches her dress to the unflattering curly ‘do, Michelle Obama’s hair and makeup was a total prom-worthy mistake!
Ok, I really don’t like to hate on Michelle Obama because she normally looks fabulous and totally classy. That’s why I’m so confused as to why she would whip out such a terrible hair and makeup combo for The White House state dinner for Mexican president Felipe Calderon on May 19. I mean seriously, Michelle, what’s up with the glittery blue shadow that perfectly matches your also shimmery dress? I probably would have thought this was a great combo when I was going to my Junior Prom but not as an adult. It just looks tacky. And how about that hair?? Michelle has so many great hair looks in her repertoire I’m not sure why she would choose this over-curled, unflattering ‘do. The crunchy tendrils piled on top of her head are a total staple at any Jersey prom circa 1995. I would have loved to see you in a more sophisticated, yet sexy look like the fabulous smoky eye you sported at the White House Correspondents Dinner. You’ve had so many great looks until now so we’ll give you a pass on this one, we look forward to seeing you glammed up for your next big event. What do you think about Michelle’s look? – Marta Topran
Read More on Michelle Obama:
- Check Out Michelle Obama’s Super Sultry Smoky Eyes!
- Yay! Michelle Obama Brings Back the Bare Arms That Rocked America!
- EXCLUSIVE! Hey Michelle Obama, Designer Nicole Miller Would Love to Dress You!
- MUY GUAPA MICHELLE! First Lady Stuns in Electric Blue For White House State Dinner!
Stories We Love From Our BFF, Glamour.com!
- Lady Gaga: Hat Maker?
- Great Hair is The Best Revenge! 5 Celeb Makeovers
- Bridal Beauty Makeup Tricks
- 13 New Things To Do With Your Nails!
Do you think Ashley Greene is hotter than … (Starpulse)
The minute you talk superhero movies … (Moviefone)
Check out these horrible celeb pet deaths! (The Frisky)