Must See TV! Jesse James Reveals Why He Cheated On Sandra!

Thu, May 20, 2010 9:55am EDT by 13 Comments

Getty Images

Getty Images

OK girlfriends- are you ready to hear Jesse James side of the story? Then get ready to stay up late next Tues night and watch  ABC’s Nightline .

The disgraced, cheater and soon-to-be ex-husband of Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock has spilled to  Nightline‘s Vicki Mabrey about the cheating scandal; why he threw away his perfect life and wife, his stint in rehab and his feelings for little Louis, the baby he adopted first with Sandra and who Sandra will now parent alone.

So ladies, this could be the BIGGEST mea culpa of all time! Jesse’s got to be looking for some understanding and forgiveness here. Question: did he chose Nightline because two infamous political cheaters, John Edwards and Gary Hart, both tried to explain their transgressions on the show? The only thing Jesse, neither of those two men, succeeded in a post-me culpa comeback. Maybe you need to rethink your strategy!

Nevertheless, we wouldn’t miss Jesse on Nightline- for the world! Next Tues, 11:35, ABC! Hey, I’ll be live tweeting it. Watch with me!

-Bonnie Fuller

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Where is Sandra in All of This? Keep Reading!

1. Sandra’s New Life With Baby Louis! She Seems Happier Than Ever!
  2. SHOCKING! Jesse James Was Present For Sandra and Baby Louis’ ‘People’ Photo Shoot!
  1. Sandra’s First Mother’s Day with Little Louis
  2. EXCLUSIVE: George Lopez Reveals that Sandra Isn’t Giving up on Hollywood!
  3. Sandra and Jesse are Selling Their Beachside California Home

Sharon

Posted at 7:44 AM on May 26, 2010

I feel Jesse and Sandra could work their marriage out if they really deeply love one another.

Forgiveness is a wonderful thing, and maybe if the world stays out of it; they might reconcile. This is a family tragedy, for the children involved too.

Jesse was abused by his own Father, even breaking his arm; how sad. What he did is wrong, and through rehab he is learning about himself and understanding what led to this
unfortunate behavior.

Sandra really has alot of class in how she had handled this
terrible humiliating situation she is in with Jesse.

Let’s all Pray for them with open and caring Hearts. Haven’t we all made mistakes in our lives???

Virginia Lynn

Posted at 11:27 PM on May 20, 2010

I will watch as I think that Jesse will put to rest some of McGee’s lies that she thinks are funny. She is only doing as she hates Jesse now and doesn’t want Sandy to have a good life as Jesse wouldn’t hookup with her and leave Sandy. For some reason McGee thinks she is something really great in this world. She just bragged at one of her performances that “she was the woman that brought down America’s Sweetheart”! Was told by someone that was there! Stupid men that were watching actually clapped and yelled for her when she said this! So you see, some men actually think this woman [McGee] is great and pay good money to see her! What a world.

smileycircus

Posted at 7:23 PM on May 20, 2010

Jesse might have to move into the trailer park with his tattoo girlfriend.

airtime

Posted at 5:29 PM on May 20, 2010

First off she knew what kind of person Jesse was/is before she married him. He’s a wild, outgoing, on the edge kind of person. semi reckless, and being so expect him to slip up. Just because he played in someone elses sand box does not mean he does not love Sandra, and the baby. An animal can only be surpressed so long before it sneaks out alittle here and there. Aparently he really got out of controle. btu that is Jesse. on the verge of crashing, on the extreme edge of life. People mess up. I am sure Sandra is no perfect queen to live with. Tallented, kind, sure in public, but only dear friends, family, and people seriously close know who the real person is. 5 years you learn alittle 10 years you learn even more. After 30, you know the person accept them and live content with each other for the rest of your lives. Accept and forgive, or don’t it all depends on the inner person. Not what a bunch of strangers have to say.

Josette

Posted at 5:04 PM on May 20, 2010

Jesse made a choice not a mistake..Yes, he threw away his wife and family for trash..He has a long road to get it all back…He has to earn his respect and trust back…Going on TV won’t do it..This should be between him and Sandra..Not the world..

Jennifer

Posted at 4:35 PM on May 20, 2010

I truly believe that Jesse does love Sandy. As far as his cheating — that is something he has done since a teen. He was always into many women and in his mind no different than changing the channel on the TV. Those women were not part of his “life” only bits on the side. This is the first time that it has hit him just the damage he has done. Both of his prior wives never affected him like this. I will be very interested to learn exactly what he will say as I do know a few truths.

Also, some of the crap that McGee is spouting in a lie. They don’t have 9 dogs [only two at home and Jesse on at garage] so how can 9 be sleeping in the bed with Sandy and Jesse? McGee never met Sunny and “bonded” with her. I believe that McGee is blowing everything out of wack [ and you know that some people just want to believe everything they read]. I don’t I also think that the Nazi photo was just a joke. I personally have Nazi things from relatives from WWII and I am not a Nazi. My husband’s people are jewish as they love to have Hitler mocked — ie, Mel Brooks in all his movies. McGee stories have been changing at every interview. I am sure they had sex but Jesse had no feelings for her. She deserves none.

Sheenagh

Posted at 11:36 PM on May 20, 2010

I agree with the remark that these women were nothing to Jesse, just pieces of —. He just never thought he would get caught because he had Sandy wrapped around his finger. Now he is feeling depressed. Oh well! He actually broke Sandy’s heart and he knows it.

I also agree that the Nazi photo was a joke. Being raised with a Jewish great uncle, he loved nothing better than mocking Hitler and adored Mel Brooks for his mocking of everything Nazi. I think too much was made of the photo.

mary

Posted at 12:17 PM on May 20, 2010

I have to admit… I know Jesse was/is a big bunghole for what he did.. But you can tell how much he loves Sandra…. I see in giving people one more chance….If Sandra can really believe Jesse changed, she owes it to her family and herself to give it one more try…Remember, “Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me”…THEN YOU KICK HIM TO THE CURB. I feel this way because after 5 years of marriage, I feel like my marriage had a shakeup!!We both cheated and when it came down to it, we both knew we loved each other and didn’t want to lose the “Family”… we have been married for 25 years now and they have been the happiest years of our lives!!

Unknown

Posted at 1:14 PM on May 20, 2010

I cannot believe i read someone else saying “he loves Sandra”…Obviously not enough to stay faithfull!
I’m sorry but a guy that love his wife never cheat! i’ve love the same women for 16 years and i would be digusted of myself if i ever cheated on her! first because when you trully love someone, you don’t need anyone else and secondly because i’ve got a Morality!
You’ve got to understand that J (not worthy to spell completly) started at the beginning of their marriage, you’ve got to understand that he was playing the nice father during the 4 years of procedure (for the adoption of Little Louis) while being unfaithful!
Knowing this, doesn’t matter his excuses, he’s unforgiveable and will never change!
Sandra is happy with Little Louis (obvious on latest pictures) she don’t need a guy she cannot trust in her life, she need someone who understand what a beautiful person she is and someone she can trully lean on…and that’s not J!

Unknown

Posted at 1:20 PM on May 20, 2010

Oups, not born english speaking so i fix “the same womAn…”

CG

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 20, 2010

Sandra likes the excitement of a bad boy and would be with him still if she weren’t in the public eye. She’s grounding him for a few months and will take him back soo enough…just wait. All she’s doing now is being faithful from a distance and waiting it out.

mimi

Posted at 11:45 AM on May 20, 2010

Its over when it is over…O V E R

crazydan

Posted at 10:19 AM on May 20, 2010

JESSIE YOU METAL POUNDING IDIOT..SHE IS AN ANGEL, YOU ARE TROUBLE…