Hey other mommy BFF’s – Bethenny Frankel blabbed that “I’m so in love” with baby daughter Bryn that “nothing else matters”…”I’m terrified to leave the house.”
Can you relate or what? I know I can! When I was a first time mommy like Bethenny, 39, I could hardly find time to bathe, wash my hair or put on makeup, let alone skype in to the Today Show, which Bethenny did this am May 20th, to talk to Hoda and Kathy Lee.
Bryn, who Bethenny explained, is named after her husband Jason Hopper’s older brother, who died in a car accident, 19 years ago, is only sleeping 3 hours at a stretch, she reported.
Nevertheless, Bethenny joked that the little sweetie, who was born by C-section, five weeks early on May 8, is so adorable that “She looks like Jason or the fireman, I slept with some cute guy, just so she could look so good.”
The biggest challenge for Bethenny thus far: “breastfeeding is the HARDEST thing in the whole world!”
Well Bethenny, I’m so glad your maternal instinct kicked in — knew it would!
Read More on the Newest NYC Mommy!
- Bethenny Frankel Tweets About Her New Little Girl, Bryn: ‘I’m In Heaven!’
- ‘Real Housewives NYC’ Star Bethenny Frankel Is In Labor!
- EXCLUSIVE! Jill Zarin Wants to Be Friends With Bethenny Frankel Again: ‘I’ve Already Said Sorry Many Times!’
- EXCLUSIVE! We Know Who Wasn’t Invited to Bethenny Frankel’s Wedding!
- EXCLUSIVE! Real Housewife Kelly Bensimon Has It In For Bethenny Frankel!
Do you think Ashley Greene is hotter than … (Starpulse)
The minute you talk superhero movies … (Moviefone)
Check out these horrible celeb pet deaths! (The Frisky)