Ladies — It’s official — The man is as endearing without the mane as with it.
He charmed the pants off Ellen — who has a lookalike do — and by shyly claiming he has a “problem thinking in real time.”
For a superstar who’s earning $7.5 million for Eclipse and who was the recipient of screaming fans on the Ellen set, he seemed genuinely and remarkably shy — hanging his head in embarrassment — when Ellen talked to him about his photos is People’s Most Beautiful People issue — “I didn’t realize, it was a competition. Where did this Julia person come from?,” he laughed ( Julia Roberts WAS on the cover)!
He admitted his family and friends keep his head from swelling — “I still don’t think my friends have seen Twilight” — good idea, friends. Yes, he confessed he did take ballet classes until he was 10, until “I realized I was the only guy in the class.”
Finally, RPatz demonstrated even more good humor, when he allowed a blindfolded female audience member to feel him up and down — lucky girl! You’ll have to watch these videos to see why.
Oh! And yes, Ellen had a pivotal Eclipse clip — click to watch as it’s revealed that Jacob has kissed Bella!
Read More on Twilight Hottie R-Patz:
- EXCLUSIVE BEHIND-THE-SCENES! R-Patz’s New Haircut Finally Revealed On ‘Ellen’!
- EXCLUSIVE! Photographer Russell James Knows How to Make K-Stew & R-Patz Smile for the Camera!
- K-Stew Spends Her Birthday In Budapest With Rob!
- NEW ‘ECLIPSE’ STILLS! R-Patz & K-Stew Get Cozy on the Big Screen!
- EXCLUSIVE DETAILS! R-Patz’s Romantic Birthday Weekend With K-Stew – Dinner for 2 and A Moonlit Midnight Stroll!