'One Tree Hill' Finale Shockers: Who's Pregnant! Who's Engaged! Who Got SHOT!

Tue, May 18, 2010 8:36am EDT by 13 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

Courtesy of The CW

An otherwise so-so season finale was totally saved by the last 10 minutes full of crazy twists!

SPOILER ALERT! If you haven’t seen the May 17 season finale of One Tree Hill, STOP READING! I had the pleasure of live-tweeting the madness for HollywoodLife.com, and I’d still appreciate someone helping me pick my jaw up off the floor. There’s no way this show isn’t going to get picked up for at least half a season in the fall — there’s WAY too much story left to tell.

Clay & Quinn get shot!

I knew we hadn’t seen the last of crazy Katie (Amanda Schull!) In the episode’s final minutes, she appeared in Clay (Robert Buckley) and Quinn’s (Shantel VanSanten) bedroom with a gun! Without saying a word she shoots them both in the chest.

Julian finally proposes to Brooke!

Fresh off the success of his movie’s premiere at the big Utah film festival, Julian (Austin Nichols) takes girlfriend Brooke (Sophia Bush) for a romantic stroll in the woods, where he slips her a ring attached to a VERY big question… and of course, Brooke says yes!

A baby girl for Nathan & Haley?

Jamie Scott (Jackson Brundage) might be getting a little sister next season! In one of the final scenes of last night’s episode, a finally happy Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) tells husband Nathan (James Lafferty) that she’s pregnant, and she thinks it’s a girl!

New love triangle: Alex, Chase & Mia!

Now that Alex (Jana Kramer) has decided to stay in Tree Hill, she’s setting her sights on newly single Chase (Stephen Colletti.) But when he starts getting texts from his ex-girlfriend Mia (Kate Voegele) he realizes he has to make a choice.

Skills & Mouth are BFFs again.

Apparently Skills (Antwon Tanner) and Mouth (Lee Norris) are done fighting over Ms. Lauren (Allison Munn.) They’re now free to fight over who has the more ridiculous nickname.

No sign of Dan or Millicent.

We may have seen the last of Dan (Paul Johanssen), but there’s definitely more to Millicent’s (Lisa Goldstein) story. Why didn’t she go to Utah with everyone? At least she works for Julian’s fiancé! What did Chase do for the movie?

What a crazy way to end an already ridiculous season!

— Andy Swift

Poetry

Posted at 10:22 AM on May 2, 2012

Hello very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?I’m happy to seek out a lot of useful information here within the submit, we’d like work out extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Lois Collins

Posted at 6:39 PM on June 14, 2010

One Tree Hill is my favorite show, but is not the same without Lucas and Peyton. Who cares if Quinn and Clay die.
They don’t belong on the show, just peyton and Lucas. This
was the worst season of one tree hill. I have loved all the
other six seasons and hope the show returns like it once was
and will last for several more yrs. I, also, love nathan and Haley and their little boy. I hope they have a little
girl in the next season. Bring back Peyton and Lucas.

Chase+Mia-Alex=Love

Posted at 12:11 AM on November 10, 2010

If you hate it oh so much then don’t watch it. And you must not hate it that much if you found this website and are posting comments about it. You wanna know who cares if Clay and Quinn die or not? Me. And hundreds of other people, if One Tree Hill was really your favorite show you wouldn’t have posted this insane comment.

#1FANNALWAYS

Posted at 4:23 PM on June 7, 2010

I LOVE ONE TREE HILL IT IS LIKE THE BEST SHOW ON CW AND SOAP NET.BACK THEN MY FAVORITE COUPLE WERE LUCAS AND PEYTON OF COURSE AND THEY STILL ARE ALTHOUGH THEY ARE NOT ON IT ANYMORE AND I ALSO LIKED WHEN THE LOVE TRIANGLE BETWEEN PEYTON,LUCAS AND BROOKE WAS ON AND PLEASE NOTICE WHO’S NAME IS FIRST.BUT RIGHT NOW MY FAVORITE COUPLE ON ARE NATHAN AND HALEY AND ALSO JULIAN AND BROOKE MOST DEFINATELY.THE WORST THING FOR WAS WHEN DAN AND RACHEL WERE TOGETHER WORST OF ALL MARRIED THEY LOOKED SO UN EVEN THEY ARE SO LIKE ODD NUMBERS.LIKE I SAID BEFORE I MISS LUCAS AND PEYTON AND I WISH THEY WERE ON STILL…BIGGEST FAN OUT PEACE AND LOVE.

Carolyn

Posted at 4:29 PM on May 20, 2010

This season was AWESOME ! Probably the best ! Thought it would be awful without Lucas and Peyton but I was wrong. Love Clay and Quinn ! Can’t wait till next season !

Stefanie

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 20, 2010

I am pretty sure that either quinn or clay were dreaming! she was sleeping at the beginning of the scene.

Andy Swift

Posted at 3:44 PM on May 23, 2010

I’ll be PISSED if it turns out she was sleeping. Big letdown :-/

cb

Posted at 6:01 PM on May 18, 2010

will now that robert buckley (clay) andShantel VanSanten (quinn) are supposedly dead that leaves the door open for two new characters for the show,
and who better then chad micheal murry (lucas) and hilarie burton (peyton)
??????

djmez13

Posted at 5:08 PM on May 18, 2010

If they don’t bring back Lucas and Peyton they are screwed. This season was awful!

teendramawhore

Posted at 9:52 AM on May 18, 2010

Why are 3 of the 4 pictures not even from last night’s episode?

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:18 AM on May 18, 2010

I just used photos I really like from this season.

Ro

Posted at 9:28 AM on May 18, 2010

Very good wrap up
I agree with everything. It was all fluff with silly snow music montages until the last 10 minutes.

Ann

Posted at 9:43 PM on May 18, 2010

THIS SEASON WAS AWESOME! Great finale last few min. OMG! Can’t wait till next season.