FIRST LISTEN! Lea Michele & Idina Menzel Cover Lady Gaga’s ‘Poker Face’ On ‘Glee’!

Tue, May 18, 2010 12:00pm EST by 6 Comments

041010_gleegaga2

Are you ready, Gleeks? The Lady Gaga episode of Glee is on TONIGHT! We can’t wait!

Get ready for doppelgangers Lea Michele and Idina Menzel to rock your world  during the Lady Gaga episode of Glee, gleeks!

In addition to this cover of “Poker Face”, Lea, 23, will lead the cast in a sing-a-long version of “Bad Romance.”

Loading video...

“I do know that we’re all different Lady Gagas, and at one point I am the Kermit the Frog Lady Gaga,” the brunette beauty spilled to Entertainment Weekly. “I saw a picture of the Kermit the Frog Lady Gaga with a Post-It on it that said ‘Lea.’ I was like, ‘Oh, great. Everyone else has incredible Lady Gaga outfits and I have that one.’”

Are you going gaga for this episode, which will debut after the American Idol finale next week? What other Gaga song should the cast have performed?

– Laura Schreffler

Check Out More on the Fabulous Cast of ‘Glee’!

1. ‘Glee’ Star Cory Monteith Gushes Over Taylor Swift: ‘She’s Pretty Fantastic!’
  2. Way to Go, Gleeks! You Helped ‘Glee’ CRUSH the Competition Last Night!
  1. Jane Lynch – Your Madonna Impression of ‘Vogue’ Was the Best Part of ‘Glee’ Last Night!
  2. ‘Glee’ is Coming Back Tonight! How Excited Are You?

Site qui regroupe les informations sur les casinos en france , les sites de casino , de poker , de poker en ligne et aussi pour les paries et les paries sportifs, et tous ce qui touche au jeux et aux jeux en ligne

Posted at 2:59 PM on April 25, 2012

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually know what you’re speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my web site =). We could have a hyperlink alternate contract among us

freerolls

Posted at 5:42 AM on April 2, 2012

Tremendous issues here. I am very glad to look your post. Thanks so much and I am taking a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Stephanie

Posted at 4:40 PM on May 19, 2010

OMG! they r actually good! lol but a whole week ahead. i love glee soo much & can not WAIT 4 the lady gaga episode. i wuz not a big fan of glee from the start but have gotten into it because 1 of my best friends 4 her bday got tickets 4 the show & is bringing myself & 2 of our other best friends!!! ahh soo excited! lol

Karen

Posted at 2:58 AM on May 19, 2010

I don’t think Lea even sings in “Bad Romance” though, or at least she doesn’t have a solo. The liner notes only credit Chris, Naya, Dianna, Jenna, and Amber.

David

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 18, 2010

wow, they are a week ahead!! LOL… can’t wait to see the GAGA episode though

Jen