Watch Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi dish about their upcoming performance — and debate about who’s the better dancer!
In an unprecedented Dancing with the Stars move, booted contestant Jake Pavelka is going to be dancing at the finale next week with someone other than his partner, Chelsea Hightower — he’s inviting his fiancée, Vienna Girardi, onto the stage for a waltz!
Watch the outgoing couple debate who’s got the smoother moves during Mark Ballas and Derek Hough‘s joint birthday party at LA’s H.Lounge May 17!
“He’s getting mad,” Vienna, 23, joked.
“I’ve been dancing for 11 weeks and she does it for one week!” Jake, 32, interjected. “How can you get your arm like that?! I’ve been doing it for 11 weeks!”
Watch the hysterical video to see these lovebirds playfully joke around about their potential first wedding dance — plus, hear which team Jake and Vienna agree will win DWTS!
–Reporting by Olivia Heinle
Get more on the friendliest couple in Hollywood, Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi:
- Jake Wanted To Set Ali Up With A Pal To Keep Her Off ‘The Bachelorette!’
- Vienna & Jake Attend Perez Hilton’s Birthday!
- Kirstin Benson Goes From Hating To Loving Vienna Girardi!
- New Bachelor Man Jake Pavelka — Can You Give US the Rose Please?
- Hey New ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka — We Know Which Two Bachelorettes Will Steal Your Heart Away!
- Exclusive! Hey Bachelor Jake Pavelka — Miss USA Has a MAJOR Crush on YOU!
- The Bachelor Cheater Revealed! Rozlyn Papa Kicked Off For Her ‘Inappropriate Relationship’ With A Producer!