Bethenny Frankel Tweets About Her New Little Girl, Bryn: 'I'm In Heaven!'

Sun, May 16, 2010 11:30am EDT by 11 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Aww! We’re so glad Bethenny’s finally getting to experience motherhood — and that she’s loving it!

Bethenny Frankel, 39, has been tweeting up a storm the past few days, and she can’t stop talking about the most important new thing in her life: her newborn baby girl, Bryn, who she calls “chickpea!” “This baby has been an attitude adjustment,” she wrote May 13. “I’m in heaven. Your advice & sentiments have been so helpful & calming. I had never even held a baby.”

The Real Housewife is so in love with her little “chickpea,” who was born May 8, that she’s even coming up with cute new terms to describe their everyday activities together. “When I swaddle Bryn aka chickpea, I call it ‘burritoing’ her,” Bethenny tweeted May 14. “Everything is about food. She looks like a tiny spring roll.”

(We think it’s adorable that she looks like a spring roll… but we’d really like to see a real photo of her sometime, Bethenny!)

Lastly, Bethenny let her followers in on a little secret, telling them what she’s been up to in the rare hours that her little “chickpea” is actually asleep.

“Taking this time(when baby sleeps)to edit my 3rd book ‘place of yes’” she tweeted May 14. “This is the last edit! it’s hard to focus.”

We’re so glad Bethenny is loving her newfound mommyhood. Seeing her happy is so much nicer than seeing her mixed up in all the Real Housewives drama!

Doreen Faracco

Posted at 7:01 AM on May 21, 2010

Jill the show is not about you,so get over it.Kelly your nutssss. You need help,go to a Doctor. Jill bethenny don’t need friends like you. What you did was so wrong what the hell. Bethenny is happy with her family so be happy for her.

Doreen Faracco

Posted at 6:56 AM on May 21, 2010

I Love Bethenny Frankel.Your the best on the N.Y. Housewifes.I don’t like kelly at all. She is nutssss.I happy your baby is good. Be happy and the people of the would leave Bethenny and her baby alone. I just a fan.

Christine Armstrong

Posted at 12:18 PM on May 17, 2010

Jill is the biggest bitch ever spawned by satin. She sucks and isa stupid bitch for not knowing her “best Friend” had a girl not a boy! She is the sucky bitch! I want to come visit you on housewife and “talk” to Jill! Good Luck with your baby!!

Lucy

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 16, 2010

A new life is such a celebration and will hopefully put things into perspective for Bethanny as she is a little vixen when it comes to drama. She reminds me of the little girl in the playground who yanks the ponytail of her playground rival who then hides behind the teacher screaming blue murder at her victim! Very clever and so manipulative! So lets hope we see a new softer, kinder and more patient woman.

mimi

Posted at 1:48 PM on May 16, 2010

I just hope Bethanney is NOT boiling, making a soup on more bad stuff….it is really not important what those New York housewifes are into and what they say……I dont think they really like or care for each other since they keep dogging left and right, it is very sad to see …even Mario is kicking when LuAnn “laying down”, come on now, dont behave like a bitch Mario and look after your wife????uhuh! …and Kelly lean back relax and injoy life and place without any comments, you are shooting yourself in the foot….Thanks God for Sonja Morgan she is a delight to watch…funny, warm, intelligent and diplomatic, and I like her new recipe

Jayne

Posted at 1:08 PM on May 16, 2010

When Bethenney decided to title her 3rd book “Place of Yes” I’m sure it wasn’t a snipe at Kelly. On the other hand I’m equally sure Kelly see’s it as the evil coming to take her soul. (this place of yes is where the devil takes all of the “up here” souls)

donna

Posted at 12:54 PM on May 16, 2010

Yes, she sure seems dramatic on the show. Hopefully all of the drama she creates is scripted. Does anyone really care about the personal lives of reality show actors?

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:40 PM on May 16, 2010

haha – donna, isn’t that the whole point? if you watch the show, you’re seeing their “personal” lives, so you sort of HAVE to care. otherwise you wouldn’t watch the show.

Jenny

Posted at 7:12 PM on May 16, 2010

touche!

donna

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 16, 2010

It gives me people that I feel comfortable laughing at when there isn’t anything else on.

mimi

Posted at 11:41 AM on May 16, 2010

Yes thats right …to be mixed up in The Housewives drama is very very toxic…..good that you are having a new life with “chickpea”….and of course your husband…..cannot wait to see photos????