EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Real Housewife Sonja Morgan Teaches YOU How To Cook!

Sat, May 15, 2010 4:14pm EDT by 11 Comments

051410_lindsey_housewives_544

The housewife extraordinaire uses a toaster oven to serve her daughter AND her high society guests! Here’s how:

OMG! This is so cool and helpful. The Real Housewives of New York City‘s Sonja Morgan is teaching me how to cook! And since I’m no expert in the kitchen (plus, I’m a working girl on a budget) she’s sticking to the simplest tool available — a toaster oven! In our first lesson, she teaches me how to whip up one of her toaster oven specialties, chicken parm, in under 20 minutes! Let me tell you … it’s good, easy and quick! Watch our EXCLUSIVE video of Sonja teaching me how to cook below:

Loading video...

— Lindsey DiMattina

Minky

Posted at 7:33 PM on October 26, 2011

Hmmmm gone bust i heard ,prehaps Alex Mcord will offer her a bed ,if the ego fits karma’s a b..ch !

Jaime

Posted at 3:04 PM on May 30, 2011

Looks delicious Sonja! As a single gal, I don’t really bother with cooking due to the waste and leftovers. But your recipes seem really conducive to cooking for 1-2 ppl. I look forward to your book!!

Amy

Posted at 5:20 AM on June 21, 2010

Sonja I honestly didn’t expect much from this but boy was I wrong. You gave a lot of great real world tips and it is so wonderful how down to earth you are. I appreciate the fact that you aren’t ashamed or embarrassed to try to save money. You are by far one of the best housewives! Please do more videos! Maybe you should have a youtube ‘Sonja style’ channel??!!

ana quintero

Posted at 11:14 PM on May 28, 2010

I love it! but instead of the tomato sauce I’ll use real tomatoes, cut in halves topped with smashed garlic and herbs ..I try to stay away from cans and jars

Claudia S.

Posted at 2:25 PM on May 21, 2010

Well guess what I’ll be cooking this weekend? Thank you Sonja! Can’t wait to see s’more!

carrie

Posted at 6:20 AM on May 21, 2010

oh my gosh you are so cute its mesmerizing? is that how you spell that?

clara

Posted at 12:22 AM on May 21, 2010

sonja, you’re my fave on the real housewives on NYC. you’re so poised, classy and fun at the same time.

also, i love that you’re listening to the postal service as you’re cooking! xx

Lori

Posted at 12:25 AM on May 16, 2010

That is SO COOL! Good job!

teeracey

Posted at 12:11 AM on May 16, 2010

Sonja, this is pretty cool. i’d be cooking like Betty Crocker in that awesome kitchen :) My mom has been talking about getting a convection/toaster oven becuz it’s just her and my dad and she, like you, doesn’t like a big production in the kitchen for everyday dinners. This is great. I’m going to share this with her. ps: i love how your all dressed up in the kitchen and it sounds like your wearing heels. :) you are such a glambot on screen …luv it! and pss: did you know that in NYC clean aluminum foil (like the pan liner) is recyclable? (just fyi from a recycling micro-manager)

Elizabeth

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 15, 2010

Sonja, I really like this idea and it looks great! I was surprised you put cheese on raw chicken and thought the cheese would cook away but I guess not! I love to eat healthy but I don’t have as much time to cook as I’d like. Please bring on more of these! I’m excited to try this one. I’ll be thrilled if I can really make this in 20 minutes. I love your little tips (for the doubled foil, for instance).

mimi

Posted at 4:30 PM on May 15, 2010

Here she is again Sonja Morgan, great woman….I really really like her, …..