EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Nick Jonas Tells Us What He Wants In A Woman!

Fri, May 14, 2010 10:00am EDT by 12 Comments
Loading video...

If you want to date our Artist of the Year winner, you’re going to have to be a truthful kind of gal: he’s looking for someone who’s completely honest!

Want to date to Nick Jonas? You better not be a liar!

“Honesty is the most important thing,” the youngest Jonas Brother, 17, told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at our Young Hollywood Awards in LA May 14.

Our Artist of the Year winner seems pretty grounded, which might be why his ex, Miley Cyrus, is still texting him! It also explains why, although he’s single, his older brothers come to him for love advice!

“I think he gives it to us more than we give it to him!” 2o-year-old Joe, who has been dating Disney darling Demi Lovato since March. Oldest bro Kevin, 22, who has been married to Danielle Deleasa since Dec. 19, agreed.

The boys also talked about how close they are with Nick, saying his solo career is so much better “knowing I’ve got [Joe and Kevin's] support.” Awwww!

Check out what else the guys had to say in the video above!

FOR MORE ON THE YOUNG HOLLYWOOD AWARDS, CLICK HERE!

michele

Posted at 4:12 AM on August 13, 2010

i got a dream about nick jonas i stay up all night and day i think of you a special love song to you

nick jonas ask michele heid out on a real date please please i love you nick jonas i am single

a drive into the sunset – walk on the beach i like that vary much

i see you in my dream

christine berones

Posted at 9:39 AM on May 15, 2010

hi nick so u have a inspiration?

Jennss

Posted at 4:39 AM on May 15, 2010

Common thats a bit harsh. No one should say that about anyone. And if they want to give a tip their not obliged to. They probably didnt have anything left over so… Shut your mouth in futureyou hairy gitt.!

silvia

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 14, 2010

is yuo i loveeee nick jonas :) xd:D

Shannen G

Posted at 6:44 PM on May 14, 2010

one of my really good friends has told me that im very honest. and my family and many friends have told me that. haha, but one has also told me i can be brutaly honest, i dunno if that’s what he’s looking for.

amanda

Posted at 6:21 PM on May 14, 2010

someone give me nick jonas?

brenda

Posted at 5:41 PM on May 14, 2010

tkm
i love my

any

Posted at 5:14 PM on May 14, 2010

ME ENCANTA NICK!!!! UUUHHH… CANTA SUPER -CLARO, AL IGUAL QE JOE Y KEVIN- YEAH…

:D

holly

Posted at 4:56 PM on May 14, 2010

i never lie hahahahaha xx xx xx

alexa

Posted at 3:17 PM on May 14, 2010

i love nickkkkk

katey

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 14, 2010

This is great. He’s such a good person.

Salma

Posted at 10:46 AM on May 14, 2010

Thank God I’m as honest as honest! I never ever lie!