EXCLUSIVE! Nick Jonas’ Dream Date Is A Romantic Dinner — But He Won’t Be Cooking It!

Fri, May 14, 2010 2:43pm EDT by 5 Comments
Loading video...

Who cares if Nick isn’t a master chef? Our Artist of the Year winner has other, way more important skills!

If you’re going out with Nick Jonas, prepare yourself for a romantic, relaxing evening — and one that’s as worry-free for him as it is for you! Yup, the youngest Jonas Brother will be taking you out for a fabulous meal, but he definitely won’t be cooking it!

“A good dinner is always nice,” the 17-year-old Artist of the Year winner told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at our Young Hollywood Awards May 13 of his perfect date. “Somewhere where the music’s not too loud so you can talk. I probably wouldn’t play my own music, maybe [I’d play] Michael Buble instead.”

Unfortunately, the solo — and single — Jo Bro won’t be preparing any tasty treats. “I make a mean bowl of cereal, but that’s it,” he admitted.

Watch this video to find out what Nick thinks about love, relationships, his Broadway ambitions and why he’d love to appear on Glee!

– Katrina Mitzeliotis

Read More About The Awesome Jonas Brothers:

1. Jake Gyllenhaal and Joe Jonas Rock Out in Vampire Weekend’s New Music Video!
  2. FIST PUMP! Joe Jonas Becomes a ‘Jersey Shore’ Boy!
  3. Watch Out, Joe Jonas – Another Man is Coming Between You and Demi Lovato!

michele

Posted at 12:37 AM on June 24, 2012

i always be there for you all the time i got love for you each day i will stay with you forever because there never be anyone about me and i want to win romanti dinner with you

michele

Posted at 8:07 AM on April 20, 2012

i can go back to sleep i see you in my dream about nick jonas i stay up all night and all day i am always here for you i thinking of you i still in love with you right now i will be your girlfriend forever i could be there for you all the time i want to being with you i will never let you go i am always here for you i got love for you anytime you ask michele heid out on a real date with me i will forever keep loving you this much to me.

michele

Posted at 11:54 PM on September 21, 2011

i want to win this for me i like too date nick jonas

Melissa Malone

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 18, 2011

alogha JB iam a huge fan of your show camp rock. yes i would like to have a nice dinner with guys and talk about your life went. my birthday is coming up on jan. 23. i would like you handsome boys to sing to me happy birthday to melissa and when you look me in the eyes. that song is so beautful. i’ve never seen you guys perform. but i really want to. my favorite jonas is the cute one and the funny one is joe.

michele

Posted at 3:29 AM on July 16, 2011

i want to win a date with you i want to i will say yes to you