YoungHollywood EXCLUSIVE! 'Idol' Cast-Off Alex Lambert Wants Lee DeWyze To Win! And He's NOT A Crystal Fan!

Thu, May 13, 2010 8:54pm EDT by 55 Comments
WireImage.com

WireImage.com

We’re shocked! We thought EVERYONE loved Mama Sox!

It’s down to the final three on American Idol — and Top 24 contestant Alex Lambert knows EXACTLY who he wants to win: the pride of Illinois, Lee DeWyze! Alex gave us his top pick May 13 at HollywoodLife.com‘s Young Hollywood Awards at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre in Los Angeles. He also spilled the beans on who he’s NOT rooting for: soulful siren Crystal Bowersox!

Alex came right out and said he doesn’t want to hear an album of Janis Joplin songs. Ouch!

What do you think, BFFs? Is Alex totally out of line, or do you agree with what he said?

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE FROM THE YOUNG HOLLYWOOD AWARDS

Tinker

Posted at 1:13 AM on May 30, 2010

If Alex does not like Janis Joplin songs.. that is his opinion and his likes/dislikes.. suck it up Crystal fans that you cannot understand that. Everyone has different likes and dislikes – and I, for one, am totally happy for Lee that his fanbase supported him to the finish line to see him make it as our American Idol 2010

Chipp

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 29, 2010

from the very beginning of this season’s idol Alex was my choice to ‘win’. I would have done anything for him…short of giving my life. he had this unique quality of innoscence (sp)….so humble…IDK..it just feels to me as if he’s lost that quality. I still check in on him daily but i’m often saddened by his behaviour. I’m not saying he’s not intitled to his opinions; maybe it’s just the 50 yrs I have on Alex but i’m thinkin, ‘if you can’t say something positive about someone then why say anything at all?’ BTW..I still like alex very much & would jump at the chance to be his adopted ‘pawpa.’

t.t

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 29, 2010

alex is a douche! can’t stand him
he pissed in all the houseguests shampoos in the if i can dream house and why? cause he didn’t want to be friends with them. seriously the guy needs to get the crap beaten out of him

John

Posted at 6:14 PM on June 2, 2010

No, you are wrong. He pissed in the shampoo bottles because he wanted to get back at them for a prank they did on him before that. They spilled water on his jeans when he was sleeping so that he thinks he pissed his pants! lol

Jane

Posted at 10:38 PM on May 21, 2010

Apparently this little jerk is still insulting a number of Idol contestants in interviews. Alex, you’re a jealous loser. I personally am glad you didn’t make the top 12 (because frankly, you’re not that good) and I think you owe your peers an apology for your lack of class.

Hannah

Posted at 7:56 PM on May 16, 2010

Libby that link is wrong, but just google the Alex Lambert interview and it should be on youtube.

Nay

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 16, 2010

Lee DeWyze shyness is HOT!!! I HOPE YOU WIN LEE!!!!!!

Libby

Posted at 3:53 PM on May 16, 2010

Here is right link to Alex’s comment.
Alex didn’t say anything about Crystal. You can see it by yourself. Here is a link to the original interview at Young Hollywood Awards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq3ePnQDqLs

I hope you will not delete my comment again!!!!

Bailey Hatfield

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 16, 2010

I totally agree with Alex Lambert. I absolutley love Lee DeWyze and I am going to only vote for him 128 times like i always do. :)

Libby

Posted at 9:19 AM on May 16, 2010

Alex didn’t say anything about Crystal. You can see it by yourself. Here is a link to the original interview at Young Hollywood Awards: http://www.movieline.com/2010/05/idol-castoff-alex-lambert-helps-fuels-infuriating-anti-bowersox-flame.php

Libby

Posted at 10:38 AM on May 16, 2010

OOps!!! You are right Susan!!!

Gayl

Posted at 4:06 AM on May 16, 2010

Alex explained in a conversation that Lee is his buddy and Alex has always supported Lee. Alex has never been anti-Crystal. Alex is just supporting his buddy Lee which is fair. However Alex explained that Lee is more contemporary and that Crystal is more Janis Joplin. Alex never said it in a bad way about Crystal. This is twisting his words.

Tina

Posted at 3:57 AM on May 16, 2010

I can’t believe you guys actually believe this crap. Alex said on live stream this person took his words out of context. Yet, put it on a website and everyone believes it. Can’t believe people can be so dumb and believe anything this GOSSIP website says.

mimi

Posted at 11:38 PM on May 15, 2010

No I am going another way, we have so many same style,…winning American Idol……….lets see if Casey could do it, he is different, excellent musician very good looking = the packet!!!!, just sing out loud Casey

Bailey Hatfield

Posted at 11:58 AM on May 16, 2010

Casey is NOT going to win, he should have left last week, al you girls only like him for his looks, just give up on him, he cant really sing like Lee DeWyze and Crystal Bowersox.

Raphy

Posted at 10:31 PM on May 15, 2010

I agree with him 100%
Go Lee! Crystal go home, take care of your child!!!

Bailey Hatfield

Posted at 11:58 AM on May 16, 2010

You go gurl!

Magh

Posted at 4:58 PM on May 15, 2010

I totally agree GO LEE!!

Kat

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 15, 2010

I never understood the hype about Alex; I don’t think he’s that talented and the peeing in the shampoo bottle is just GROSS.

He needs to follow Dave Navarro’s advice to one of the Rockstar contestants: “Never, ever, bag on your peers.”