Rachel Uchitel Thought David Boreanaz Would Leave His Wife For Her!!

Thu, May 13, 2010 10:10am EDT by 7 Comments

Rachel Uchitel’s text messages to David Boreanaz make her sound like a desperate woman but she says they are just one side of the story. The mistress to the stars claims that David had promised to leave his wife for her!

Before she was Tiger Woods‘ mistress number one Rachel Uchitel had a fling with the married Bones‘ star David Boreanaz. New text messages reveal that Rachel flew off the handle because she thought that David was spending too much time with another woman, his wife of 9 years Jaime Bergman.

In the text messages, Uchitel tells David:  “I need you here so we can be together.” Boreanaz tells her, “This is not a good time.”

Uchitel erupts in anger and writes, “I can’t do this anymore … Just go.”

Uchitel: “Just (bleeping) go and be with her.”

Boreanaz: “Why do u act like such a (bleeping) child!!! She is my wife.”

Uchitel:
“Oh, please!! … You’re such a liar. You’re never leaving. You’ve wasted my time and I’m once again alone.” She adds: “I can’t (bleeping) be alone anymore. I’ve been alone my entire life.”

Boreanaz: “What the HELL are you talking about. We spend more than enough time together.”

Boreanaz admitted to People magazine earlier this month that he was unfaithful to Jaime. “Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible,” he said.

But Rachel says the messages were taken out of context and that David repeatedly expressed his love for her and led her to believe that he would be separating from his wife.

“First of all I want to make it clear that he pursued me. Second, the authentic texts which I have reveal that David Boreanaz repeatedly expressed his deep love and affection towards me.  Third, I broke off the relationship because I no longer respected or trusted him. Finally, I am deeply hurt and offended that anyone would think that I wanted to break up his family. Nothing could be further from the truth,” Uchitel said in a statement this morning.

Uchitel’s lawyer Gloria Allred revealed more details about the pair’s relationship.
Allred says that Rachel believed that David was unhappy in his marriage and had planned to separate from his wife, continually asking Rachel to be patient and wait for him. He treated her like a girlfriend and often took her out in public.

“He even stayed with Ms. Uchitel when he came to New York for press tours. He gave her a silver key on a chain to symbolize ‘the key to their hearts.’ He also sent her a video of himself telling her how much he loved her, that he loved her then and that he would love her forever. She has kept the video. Their relationship ended because Ms. Uchitel decided to break it off. She felt that he had not been completely truthful with her and she no longer trusted him,” Allred says.

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Observer

Posted at 8:44 PM on May 23, 2010

Am I the only one who thinks Rachel was once a man? Her face has features of a man and those hands look like man hands.

CLB

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 14, 2010

I knew she was the one. I read sometime ago that Boreanaz had an affair with Rachel (Uglytail) Uchitel last year while his wife was pregnant. After that Uchitel (Uglytail) became involved with Tiger Woods. Tiger may have known about Uchitel’s affair with Boreanaz, as one of his alleged erotic fantasies involved Uchitel having sex with Boreanaz and Derek Jeter at the same time. Woods reportedly wrote on a text message to Rachel, “I came home, and there you were in the bedroom getting f–ked by Derek and David. Some part of me thinks you would like that.” I was not surprised that Uchi-Ugly was the one trying to extort money from Boreanaz to keep silent because this is what she and Gloria GoRed did with Tiger Woods! Uglytel is a dirty W-H-O-R-E after anyone who is rich $$$$$$$.

andrea

Posted at 10:41 AM on May 13, 2010

Does Rachel really believe that the public has not caught onto her “poor me” farce? This woman needs to crawl back under her rock. She is a pathetic home wrecker and if she expects people to believe that someone else released these texts – we have heard that story before. She is an immoral low life woman I fully believe that she is 100% responsible for keeping her name in the news to further Tiger & Elin’s divorce along. I hope she gets what she deserves in the end.

Sugar

Posted at 4:14 PM on May 13, 2010

Totally agree! I can’t believe a woman with as much experience as she seems to have as a “mistress” or party girl, actually believed this man when he said his marriage was over and he was going to leave his wife. ALL MEN SAY THAT WHEN THEY CHEAT! She knew exactly what she was doing when she started f***ing all these guys. I heard about a couple other married men she’s been with in addition to Tiger and Boreanz and I’m sure there are more. She’s sort of pathetic. I hope she enjoys her hush money.

toeknee gee

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 13, 2010

Joy Behar was right the first time. You ki tell she’s a whore!

She is not just a whore but a f—ing homewrecker! What effing nerve this twat has!

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:36 AM on May 13, 2010

Haha, I agree! I can’t believe Joy had to issue an apology for that. Since when do we have to apologize for speaking the truth?

(And I think she said “hooker,” not “whore” … though both are appropriate.)

gbtw

Posted at 2:57 PM on May 13, 2010

the idea of her calling her a hooker is actually even more funny and demeaning to me. i think i’d prefer to be called a whore than a hooker… i mean, a hooker really implies taking cash for sex, but a whore is more broadly used. in any case, yes, this is very funny! joy didn’t say that on the view did she? ‘you can tell she’s a hooker’… lol…