LATEST TIGER SHOCKER! Elin Hired High-Powered Divorce Lawyer Months Ago!

Thu, May 13, 2010 5:30pm EST by 15 Comments

022010_elinnordegren_spl159480_006

As their divorce moves forward, we learn that Elin has actually been meeting with lawyers since January!

Tiger Woods may have just hired one of the best lawyers in the country to deal with his divorce and child custody, but it appears his wife Elin Nordegren has also hired a high profile attorney – 4 months ago! TMZ reports that Elin met with London attorney Walter H. White, Jr. who sent an e-mail to his staff on January 12 saying: “I am writing to advise you that we have been asked by Ms. Nordegren to assist her in better understanding her legal circumstances. The firm has assigned a dedicated team to work closely and confidentially with Elin.” It looks like that quick secret divorce isn’t happening after all.

Elin hired her attorney just over a month after Tiger’s November car accident, from which the rumors of his rampant infidelity became public knowledge. Elin has made it clear she would now prefer to leave the country and return to Sweden with her two children. What little time she does spend in the States is not even with her soon to be ex-husband. All this seems to be getting to Tiger, he recently pulled out of a tournament citing a sudden injury!

It seems like Tiger is starting to get the payback he deserves!

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

MAKE MONEY ONLINE with GDI-How to Generate Income Online

Posted at 1:47 AM on July 2, 2012

I have read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you place to make this kind of magnificent informative site.

dub nutrition

Posted at 3:36 AM on June 30, 2012

I just like the helpful information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again here frequently. I am slightly sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the following!

phiên dịch tiếng Anh

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 29, 2012

Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with almost all vital infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this .

super games online

Posted at 1:02 AM on June 13, 2012

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent idea

Dishwasher Soap for Hard Water

Posted at 6:43 AM on April 9, 2012

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am no longer sure whether this post is written by way of him as nobody else recognize such special approximately my problem. You are incredible! Thank you!

anon

Posted at 1:19 PM on May 14, 2010

This is lame attempt to make something out of nothing. You’d have to be really naive to believe Tiger has not known exactly when Elin and or started consulting with a lawyer and my guess is would have expected it. I guess the media and tabloids will try to suck this story dry to the very end. I get it but this headline is more of an eyeroller.

ben emosivbe

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 14, 2010

Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods are back together and they are considering tying the knots again. Ben Emosivbe

mimi

Posted at 12:06 PM on May 14, 2010

Just scroll Rae just scroll there are a few like that here, dont read what they say its NOT important

Rae

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 14, 2010

bonnie, the filth from fiddlefaddleonlcd below needs to be removed. since when have you allowed garbage like this on your site?

William Dwyer

Posted at 9:00 PM on May 13, 2010

How is this a surprise?!?
The man cheats and the woman hires a divorce lawyer?
WOW shocking! That has never happened before! /end sarcasm.

This is a broken record and not even worth the time it took to type on your computer. Hell, it’s not even worth my time to type this.

FiddleFaddleonLCD

Posted at 8:23 PM on May 13, 2010

Another biased article. Elin the gold-digger is a weak dependant woman who relies on Tigger’s dosh because she’s too stupid to earn her own money. Stupid bitch should just spread her legs and keep quiet.

janice e. nelson

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 14, 2010

You must be a male that got jilted sometime in your past.

Lanahere

Posted at 1:16 PM on May 14, 2010

I’m a female, and I think Elin married Tiger for money. She’s no difference than the rest of the gold diggers who had relationship or sex with Tiger. For 5 yrs Elin and Tiger were married, they didn’t have any children. What did Elin do during those 5 yrs? Did she go back to school to finish her degree? Did she do anything to better herself or make a name for herself? Don’t tell me she just laid around and go to the gym the entire 5 yrs, and think all was good.

Zaia

Posted at 6:37 AM on May 18, 2010

Yes you are a stupid idiot. What did she do during 5 years ?
Who cares ??? she owes you absolutely nothing. She doesn’t know you and she has every right to live her life as she wants to. The fact that you are a woman proves one thing : JEALOUSY. Yes you must feel jealous of her because not only this woman is absolutely gorgeous but she’s a class act, elegant, has integrity and dignity.
Can you say the same about yourself ???

FiddleFaddleonLCD

Posted at 4:34 AM on May 19, 2010

Sounds like you got jilted yourself Lanny.