So long, Big Mike! Sorry to see you go, but I’m glad Casey James is sticking around instead!
Hasta la vista, Big Mikey! I seriously thought Casey James was about to be given the boot on American Idol May 12, but thankfully America voted wisely, and the good-lookin’ Texan in still in the competition!
Elimination night was a little sleepy for me, dawg. The drama factor wasn’t there. No one seemed all that upset that the 26-year-old Floridian was leaving the Idol building, despite an emotional moment holding his baby girl – all captured on camera, natch.
Both Casey 27, and Crystal Bowersox, 24, were cool as cucumbers as they were saved. Maybe they were doing cartwheels inside, but I didn’t see it. But then, that’s what I like about both of them.
Lee DeWyze, of course, showed enough emotion for everyone involved. Homeboy is the new Ryan Seacrest! He soothed Big Mike, gave Crystal hugs, fist-pumped Casey AND still managed to make a young blond fan named Angela feel special when he singled her out of the audience and gave her a ‘Chicks dig Lee’ poster.
I’m still on the fence about Lee’s sex appeal, but I AM absolutely certain of one thing: that Crystal/Lee showdown you’ve all been predicting? It’s in the bag.
Get the scoop on the hottest reality show in America here!
- What You DIDN’T See On TV This Week!
- Blake Lewis Loves Michael Lynche!
- EXCLUSIVE! American Idol Vocal Coach Dorian Holley Gives Inside Look At Top 24
- EXCLUSIVE! Former ‘American Idol’ Jason Castro Gives Advice To American Idol Top 24
- Watch Ellen’s First Night On American Idol
- Simon Cowell To Be Replaced By Howard Stern?
- Carrie Underwood: I Could Never Be A Diva