'The Hills' & 'The City' Scoop! Spencer Pratt Needs To Chill Out & Olivia Palermo Should Grow Up!

Wed, May 12, 2010 5:08pm EST by 5 Comments
Loading video...

Things are getting heated on The Hills AND The City! Spencer is losing his mind and Olivia needs to lighten up!

Hey Hollywoodlifers! I’m Toby and I want to give you the inside scoop into last nights May 11 episodes of MTV’s The Hills and The City! You’ve probably seen me tweeting up a storm onto the HollywoodLife Twitter account and that’s because I wants you to know EVERYTHING about my MTV passions! First off, Spencer, The Hills villain, needs to relax! He has no manners and he even called Heidi Montag‘s mom a Vagina — he’s so vulgar! When it comes to the city that never sleeps, I’m so over New York socialite and Elle blogger Olivia Palermo! She totally dissed Whitney Port by not showing up to an interview! That girl has some nerve!

Make sure to check out my video and tune in next week for more juicy recaps!

-Toby Milstein

Read More on ‘The Hills’ & ‘The City':

1. EXCLUSIVE ‘HILLS’ SCOOP! Stephanie Pratt Tells Us She and Kristin Cavallari Have Made Up! Do You Believe Her?
  2. Vote! It’s A ‘Hills’ Bikini Body Battle! Who’s the Hottest – Kristin, Audrina, or Heidi?
  3. Heidi Montag is OBSESSED With Getting Pregnant! But Will All That Plastic Surgery Crush Her Dreams of Motherhood?
  4. What Did You Think of Whitney Port’s Geisha-Like Get Up?
  5. Whitney Port’s Beautiful Blue Polish is Super Fun Trend to Try This Spring!

i mean, seriously...

Posted at 10:59 AM on May 13, 2010

Joe needs to fire olivia ASAP! every week he says she sucks basically and she’s only good at picking out at accessories. so am i, can i work at Elle? and then she doesn’t know how to get along with employees. she’s just a bad person!

Dawn

Posted at 9:39 PM on May 12, 2010

Where does Spencer get all of his money? I’ve never seen that he has a job. He can’t be getting that much from “The Hills”. Is he a trust fund kid?

Sugar

Posted at 6:56 PM on May 12, 2010

My questions is why Olivera Palermo has not been fired for the attitude she pulls on her superiors at Elle? I’m losing respect for Elle magazine! I’ve worked in journalism and a lot of other jobs and she would’ve been history a long time ago. Elle must really need the PR exposure to put up with no-talent Palermo. Joe Zee especially looks liks an idiot. I realy love Erin though.

Hannah and Alana

Posted at 10:45 PM on May 12, 2010

AHHHH!!!! We so agree. Spencer, shave your beard…its not sexy or manly and it looks like pubes. Stop being so obnoxious…you are becoming a joke. As for thE city, Whiteney Port is our idol. Hannah looks like her and Whitney is genuine and totes cool. Olivia Palermo…your a socialite and shouldn’t be standing people up who are prettier and more successful than you. We look forward to more tweets and video updates :)

LOL

Posted at 10:57 AM on May 13, 2010

omg i completely agree his beard looks like pubes! has he not heard of gilette?