OMG! 7-Year-Old Girls Do 'Single Ladies' Dance!

Wed, May 12, 2010 6:49pm EDT by 146 Comments
OMG! 7-Year-Old Girls Do 'Single Ladies' Dance!

Vezi mai multe video din Sport

Check out this group of girls dancing to Beyonce’s ‘Single Ladies.’ They look AMAZING but is it way too sexy?

Uh-oh Miley Cyrus! It seems like your recent sexy behavior may already be rubbing off on some of your younger fans – just look at these 7-year-old girls dancing to Beyonce‘s ‘Single Ladies.’ While this group of girls are incredible dancers it seems like some of these moves are a little too adult! Then there is the outfits – super short shorts and midriff baring tops!

What do you think about these girls BFFs? They are obviously incredible dancers, but are they too sexy?

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

C Miller

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 21, 2013

I don’t approve of sexualizing young girls, the dance would have been just as good if the girls were dressed more age approriate. That said, I don’t believe these girls will grow up bad. Its the little girl watching her mother drink and lie and shoplift and curse and sleep around that grows up without morals. I don’t think the mom’s of these little girls have much time for that. These kids worked hard and long and reaped some fantastic results they should be proud of. Its a lesson most parents don’t bother with anymore.

Claire

Posted at 10:35 AM on January 6, 2013

Seven year olds dancing dirty it is mad my question is what do they want just tell .

SHannon

Posted at 11:42 AM on October 10, 2012

For anyone saying these girls will grow up messed up or strippers or something I would just like to say that this studio has an unbelievably high number of dancers that go on to become professionals- they have been finalists on SO You Think You Can Dance, in music videos, a girl became a member of the pussycat dolls…the studio teaches them attitude and versatility in their dancing and this turns out some amazing dancers. And with the time that level of dancing ability requires they are far too busy to engage in the stupid teenage behaviours that most of the other bored kids in America do (drinking, drugs, promiscuity blah blah). Inappropriate or not, these girls will be more successful than most so get a clue before you start bashing them and their parents

social bookmarking

Posted at 7:56 AM on June 16, 2012

Magnificent points altogether, you simply received a logo new reader. What may you suggest in regards to your put up that you simply made some days in the past? Any sure?

dance

Posted at 1:12 AM on April 14, 2012

You are in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a fantastic job in this matter!

learn playing music

Posted at 2:02 AM on April 4, 2012

Thank you for some other magnificent post. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.

Chris

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 2, 2011

Very talented, and that should be used in a different way. This is sick that the parents want their kids to be looked at in this way.

hank

Posted at 9:25 AM on June 1, 2011

These Little girls are cute,and very talented.Give them a break!

Teletha

Posted at 11:22 AM on January 25, 2011

I swear! People should stop a minute and take a look into the dance world before they go judging these little girls. This is by far nothing new! hello…. This is just the first video that got big reviews because of the song they danced to. These girls have amazing talent and will go far if they just keep on dancing! Girls… keep SHAKING IT!

Wisk

Posted at 11:24 PM on October 30, 2011

Just because everyone is doing it doesnt make it right, If they are truly talented then they could become successful wearing clothes as well couldnt they? So dont justify little 7 year old wearing stuff like this and dancing like this just because “everyone” is doing it. Thats not right at all

Fisha

Posted at 11:57 PM on July 18, 2010

Despite the ethical values being disputed here and the fact that I don’t belive it was morally sound to exsploit these little girls unintentionally or otherwise they just treated my life! They are phenominal dancers! I’m sixteen and I only wish I could dance like that!

Cassio

Posted at 9:09 PM on June 12, 2010

Good Job!!! People are just so judgmental and like to bitch. If it was such a problem, then America should not idolize today’s celebrities. DANCE AWAY

KV

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 6, 2011

While this is old, I do not believe that these girls should be wearing these kind of clothes. Hell, what does it mean to be 8 year old anymore?

I’m actually quite ashamed to hear Americans thinking and saying these kind of things. Obviously it’s people like you (and many others) who are supporting these kind of behaviors in America that is causing our little girls to look like this. I see nothing about “amazing dancing”. MOre like their future is messed up.

Lily

Posted at 1:09 PM on June 6, 2010

No artist or singer is to blame here. It’s none of our business what goes on in celebrities’ lives. It’s the children’s parents’ fault. Some parents are so blinded by the opportunity for their kids to become famous, that they’re willing to dress them up in skimpy outfits and expose them to the whole world just so that they can win some competition.

It disgusts me. People like this are ruining their children’s lives. Rather than being known as the talented dancers that they are, they’ll be known as “those 7 year old girls in skimpy outfits doing dance moves way too sexy for their age”. It reminds me of those girls in the beauty pageant in “Little Miss Sunshine”.

Poor girls.

melody

Posted at 11:29 AM on June 1, 2010

I don’t see how Miley has anything to do with. I do not like her but thats no reason to ruin her life with all of this. If anything beyonce should be the one to blame. I’m a dancer and her videos are not alway suttle. just becuase miley is younger. kids still look up to beyonce and others and they should always keep that in mind.

Shay

Posted at 2:20 AM on May 25, 2010

Yes i would like to know what miley has to do with these little children shaken it like they should be on a pole. God Help these parents i will pray they teach them more than how to shake it.Even though i think they would have a great career in dance some day; there is just a place and time for children to be exposed to those kind of things. But there your kids I pray what they didn’t don’t get them harmed.

Guest

Posted at 1:25 PM on May 24, 2010

what the hell does miley have to do with this?? i think that those girls are AMAZING dancers but the costumes are a bit too much for their little 7 year old bodies… they are not only being exploited to the entire world but the perverted men out there!!! its not right for these girls to be put out there like they are “sexy” or “tasteful dancers” THEY ARE SEVEN YEARS OLD for god sake!!!

Dancer

Posted at 11:41 AM on May 24, 2010

You go girls!!!! Y’all were adorable!! Amazing technique and though adults have something to say over the moves and costumes, who cares. You were awesome and your parents are proud.

keimiya

Posted at 7:53 PM on May 22, 2010

so cuite but at the sametime well whatever i wish i was one
of them they are all over the web wow! and they are only 7
i still got to say WOW! omg girls do your thing ………..
girls go a head!

What?

Posted at 4:56 PM on May 22, 2010

This is called DANCING, people. Perhaps we in America should all wear burkas now considering how uptight we all are.

Ray

Posted at 3:58 PM on May 22, 2010

Ok first of all, what does Miley Cyrus have to do with little girls dancing to Beyonce? They were influenced by Beyonce’s video, I didn’t see Miley dancing and singing that song. And also it’s the parent’s faults by letting their children dress and dance like that.

augviudgv

Posted at 12:17 PM on May 23, 2010

shut up

Jerry

Posted at 2:58 AM on May 22, 2010

I’d heard about this video on a local radio show. The kids are cute and talented, which certainly not offensive, but what is genuinely appalling is the judgment of whoever organized this. The original Beyonce video is overtly whorish and sadly degenerate, certainly not anything that young girls should even be exposed to, much less taught to emulate. Particularly in today’s environment, I really, really don’t understand what is going on in the minds of parents who allow their little girls to try to publicly emulate what was without question originally created to be expressly sexualized material. I would shudder to think who might find their way into the audience at such events.

Rhoc34

Posted at 10:15 AM on May 28, 2010

You know I am not one to jump dowm peoples throats for having an opinion I may or may not agree with, but Mr or Ms Jerry the way your comment came across to ME was as being completly idiotic and ignorant! Let me explain why. First of all if you compare the Beyonce video to what these little girls did in their routine you will find that the choreographer of their dance hardly used ANY moves from the video. Actually the count was 4….4 moves from Bey’s video were used. Second if you can honestly sit here and call Bey’s video whorish I’m offended by what ever adjective you could even possibly think of using to describe the routine of these CHILDREN because truth be told their routine was a ton more riske than her video routine was.I mean a blind person could see that. I have been a dancer for 22 years so I do have a clue of what I am talking about! With that being said these girls are obviously amazingly talented and yes from a dancers prespective it is “just dancing”, but I can understand both sides and especially the concerns which are all VERY justified. These are little girls and no one especially anyone who is a father, mother, brother, sister or an ADULT period wants any little girl having even the slightest chance of being portrayed as anything other than the natural innocence that comes with being 7 years old.Especially with the world of “perverts” we live in today. So in my eye’s every single supportive AND unsupportive/concerned comment is in it’s own right and comes from a good place. With that being said the same way you can sit up here and question what ms Miley Cyrus’s little booty lap dance has to do with anything, it should be no different for 28 year old Beyonce and HER video regardless of what your opinion may be about it. That’s a GROWN WOMAN and she jiggled a lot less in that video than 17 year old Disney Channel show having Miley Cyrus did in her little caught on tape lap dance and even less than those little girls did on stage. My cousins went to school with the Knowles and I have to be honest I have never been a big fan of her’s in the first place. But the little that we in this “pop culture” world do know about her even just from the media it’s probably safe to assume that if she’s seen this video her eye’s probably jumped out her face the same way they did with many other adults who saw it for the first time. So if your gonna try and blame a celebrity “ROLE MODEL” make sure you focus all that attention on the one who’s celebrity is aimed specifically towards little girls and yound ladies. Otherwise don’t associate the responsibility with EITHER celebrity be it an adult, teen or child and point the finger where it needs to be pointed which is at the adults on the homefront. Just my opinion!

Mr. Brief

Posted at 2:10 PM on June 4, 2010

Those girls are incredible performers.
What they’re wearing is no more sexual than swimming attire.
Dance is movement. They move beautifully. I don’t care how old they are.
They were ENERGY personified.
I think they should go on tour.

Re: the perverts out there that are enjoying watching the girls dance. So what, the world should be deprived of awesome talent because there are perverts in the world?

I applaud those girls. The obviously worked extremely hard and put on a fabulous performance.

YOU GO GIRLS!!!!!

Herbert

Posted at 11:49 AM on September 8, 2010

These videos are really exploitation uhmm!! does anyone know where I can get a copy of this video

lyricall

Posted at 2:00 AM on May 22, 2010

btw…how is this “sexing it up”?! they have nothing to show and aren’t showing anything inaappropriate…anybody who sees anything else…..if you think about it, that’s pretty gross. they might not even know they’re “working it” and dancing does NOT determine what kind of person you are.