Kim Clears Up Rumors: I Am NOT Justin Bieber’s Girlfriend!

Tue, May 11, 2010 5:00pm EDT by 9 Comments

After getting death threats from his fans, Kim Kardashian needed to set the record straight — she is NOT dating the Biebster. In fact, she’s very, very single!

Yes, Kim Kardashian may have hung out with Justin Bieber at the White House Correspondent’s dinner May 1 and yes, she may have become his new Twitter BFF, but NO, she is NOT dating the 16-year-old tween singer!

“I have no idea [where rumors came from that we are dating],” the 29-year-old reality star said on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show May 11. “He’s adorable, but I guess he Twittered that I was his girlfriend. I Twittered him back, so we had this cute little high school flirting thing going on.”

But then it got nasty, says Kim. “I got these Twitter messages saying, ‘I’m going to kill you if I see you in the street. I’ll murder you. I got the craziest messages! It was like a cult. I was Twittering him going, ‘Hey Biebs, this is unbelieb-able. I’m getting death threats from your fans! Someone even told me, ‘I will shank you.’”

In fact, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star wants the world to know that she exclusively dating anyone – JB (and soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo) included! “I do not have a boyfriend,” she said. “I’m on the market. I’m really happy! This is a new life for me. I haven’t been single in years. I never thought I’d like being single, but I’m on such a tight schedule that it allows me to not feel bad when I wake up at 5 AM and go to the gym.”

She added, “I’m not the dating type. I’m a relationship kind of girl. I’m such a hopeless romantic…but I’m going to take the next year to concentrate on me.”

As for what happens when she falls in love again, Kim is sure of one thing. “I really feel that the next one that is going to come into my life will be my husband,” she vows.

Fingers crossed for you, Kimmy K!

– Laura Schreffler

Read More to Keep Up With the Crazy Kardashian Clan!:

1. EXCLUSIVE! Kim Kardashian ‘Is ‘Loving Her Single Life!’ She Has More Time For Her BFFs!
  2. Scott Disick Finally Got A Job! But Is Kourtney Going to Be Happy About It?
  3. WOW Kourtney – You’ve Definitely Lost Your Baby Weight. You Look Fantastic!

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

vanessa

Posted at 12:18 PM on May 15, 2010

is look like

bieber lover

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 14, 2010

who would do such an awful thing to kim? i mean girls are getting crazy just because of a photo???….. i like justin but im not a crazy fan like they are…

Natasha Latu

Posted at 1:27 AM on May 14, 2010

hey justin bieber call my phone number its 8204118 bye

Natasha Latu

Posted at 1:24 AM on May 14, 2010

Hi justin bieber whats up yo man you have got the bestest songs ever i can say that fast part on baby ok listen when i was therten i had my first love there was no body that compared to my baby and no body came betrin us so we never come above done sorry i made some mastakes but and i love eninie minnie Yo im a tomboy gy

briyy

Posted at 2:13 PM on May 13, 2010

welllll i dont think he is gay so i am right with you

Crystal007

Posted at 3:47 AM on May 12, 2010

lol lmao limimp

Karen

Posted at 2:50 AM on May 12, 2010

I’m not a fan of Kim, but I feel bad that she has to deal with that stuff. I guess any girl who tries to get close with the Bieb will have to face the wrath of SOME of his crazy fans. D:

meeee

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 11, 2010

omg !!!!!!!!!!!! isnt he gay n e way ?????????????!!!!!!!????

shay

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 11, 2010

i mean justin is like a lil 16 yearold boy you know well i think that he is very nice and sweet boy i would like to meet him some day and hope to see him he is the sexyest boy that i have seen so fair and will ever see i love you justin give me a call 574 4402028 thanksyour the best