The actress and singer sits down to discuss her latest music video ‘Can’t Be Tamed!’
Miley Cyrus’ new music video ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ may be drawing fire for being too sexy, but the 17-year-old pop star says in a recent interview that her parents love it! The singer sat down with MTV to talk about the new video and said her mother was on set throughout the filming and father Billy Ray Cyrus “loves it.” We still think it may be a little too sexy Miley!
Miley goes on to say in the interview, “this video is not just selling sex.” Even though it features Miley with multiple men and wearing little clothing, she says there is a specific concept behind the video. “It’s not, oh, I’m sexy all the time and seeing how many wardrobe changes I can do.” For the record, the video only features three, mostly feathered, costume changes. One person we are sure is not complaining about Miley’s sexy video is boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, who will be receiving the ‘Breakthrough of the Year’ Award at HollywoodLife.com’s Young Hollywood Awards this Thursday, May 13!
Check out more of Miley’s interview below!
Read More on Miley:
- Uh-Oh Liam! It Looks Like Miley May Be Texting Nick Behind Your Back!
- Miley Cyrus – Don’t Britney Us – You’re Too Sexed Up For 17!
- I Want Nikki Reed & Miley Cyrus’ Hair Right Now! Whose Hair ‘Dos Are You Coveting?
- WATCH THIS! Miley Plays Fairy Godmother; Grants Her 105th Wish By Performing For Free in LA!
- Miley, Stop Trying So Hard to Be Sexy! You’re 17 – This Album Cover is Ridiculous!
Did you catch Betty White on SNL? (PopEater)