Kate's Been Texting Her 'DWTS' Partner Tony Dovolani: 'She's Excited To Come Back' On The Show!

Sat, May 8, 2010 10:31am EST by 6 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

Courtesy of ABC

They may have shared their final dance together, but these two are still texting away!

BFFs, are you excited to see Kate Gosselin, 35, back on TV for the Dancing with the Stars finale? Well, so is Kate! “She’s excited to come back,” Kate’s partner, Tony Dovolani, told RadarOnline.com at the 17th annual Race to Erase MS event May 7 in Beverly Hills. “She’s happy to be home with the kids, but she misses dancing, so I’m excited for her to come back. We keep texting each other a couple times a week. I’m kind of looking forward to it.”

We bet tons of people will tune in to watch Kate’s big Dancing comeback. We’ve noticed that ratings have dropped since she was kicked off — and we’re not surprised. She brought so much drama! Her dancing may have been… well… terrible, but at least she kept us entertained during her time on the show.

anonymous

Posted at 3:24 PM on May 8, 2010

GET OFF THIS BULL S___ TONY IS MARRIED, AND YOU MAKE THIS OUT TO BE WAY MORE THAN WHAT IT IS…

HEAR ALL OF US HERE AND TELL THE PRODUCERS, LOUD AND CLEAR. THE RATINGS HAVE DROPPED BECAUSE THE SHOW IS RIGGED, SO WHY WATCH IT. NIECY NASH IS FAVORED, AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN DUMPED LAST WEEK, NOT PAM….SHE IS IRRITATING, SHE IS FAT, SHE IS OBSESSED WITH FOOD, HER LAUGH IS SO ANNOYING, AND MOSTLY SHE IS A LOUSY DANCER, EXCEPT ONE TIME…SHE IS FAVORED BECAUSE SHE WORKS FOR THE INSIDER, AND IF SHE IS NOT DUMPED THIS WEEK, THE RATINGS WILL DROP MORE. MOST OF THE VIEWERS WANTED KATE G. TO BE DUMPED A LONG TIME AGO, SO YOU ARE WAY, WAY OFF ON THIS.

Andy Swift

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 8, 2010

uh… what?

At what point in this post did we suggest that Kate and Tony are anything more than DWTS partners?

Anonymous

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 9, 2010

I agree kate should have been gone after her first dance.She would like to have Tony, but I don’t think he likes trailer trash.Kate did not do any thing for Dwts but make a bigger fool of her self ,she sure can’t dance.And if they bring her back the rating will drop more.So PLEASE KATE GOSSELIN GO AWAY AN TAKE CARE OF YOUR LITTER OF KIDS

sylvia

Posted at 11:13 AM on May 8, 2010

I did’nt vote either way because I don’t give a rats ass!!I’m not lame enough to sit and watch these kinds of shows when there is so much hate and suffering in the world.That is one of the reasons among others why I no longer watch The View , a bunch of cackling hens talking about boring every day crap I deal with in MY life ….WHO CARES!?!! I want to watch something to stimulate my mind with exciting and interesting people not a bunch of has beens and some who never were and never will be in my book! Sorry hens but you are BORING! And who or what kind of people are watching that Idiot Kate! OMG get a life!

anonymous

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 8, 2010

IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THIS KIND OF SHOW, AND YOU ARE SUCH A HUMANITARIAN, I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS FOR YOU , WHY ARE YOU READING THE TABLOIDS??? AS THIS IS GOSSIP, AND NOT ABOUT SUFFERING IN THE WORLD….I DO AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE VIEW, IT IS TIME THE VIEW IS TAKEN OFF THE AIR. THE WOMEN ON THE VIEW, WHOOPI, HASSELBECK, SHERRI, ALL OF THEM, BARBARA…IS OK, MOST OF THE TIME, MOST OF THEM ARE MEAN, JEALOUS INAPPROPRIATE WOMEN, WHO CONSISTENTLY JUDGE AND CRITICIZE OTHER PEOPLE, AND IN THIS AREA I DO AGREE WITH YOU. DWTS IS TOTALLY ENTERTAINMENT, THE VIEW IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT, IT IS, EXACTLY AS I SAID ABOVE, AND DAMAGE CONTROL, AND THAT DAMAGE CONTROL, IS INAUTHENTIC, AS THEY REALLY ARE MEAN…

ann

Posted at 10:59 AM on May 8, 2010

who cares she is nobody who thinks she is somebody. We are tired of her.