Exclusive! Jessica Says Just Because I Walk Red Carpets Doesn't Make Me Different- “I'm Normal!”

Fri, May 7, 2010 7:02am EDT by 6 Comments
050710_jessicasimpson_544

Getty Images

Jessica Simpson has been through more heart breaks than she can count, but she wants the world to know that she’s going to be ok!

No man — Nick Lachey, Tony Romo, nor John Mayer — will ever completely tear Jessica Simpson apart! “I just want the world to know that I have a heart,” Jessica told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY at the Operation Smile Annual Gala at NYC’s Wall Street Cipriani on May 6. “I’m just like everybody else!”

“It’s important for people to know that I’m a normal girl,” Jessica continued. “I have a heart. I have feelings. I have emotions. If I’m going to walk the red carpet, that doesn’t mean I’m different!”

Just like every other girl, Jessica has faced heart break, and for her sake, all too often! We wonder why it’s so hard to find a good man in Hollywood, but there’s just no reasonable explanation. Jessica’s relationships demonstrate that concept undeniably.

Ken Paves, Jess’s bff, added that Jess’s “heart” defines her beyond anyone he’s ever met. “She’ll do anything for anybody,” he said. “Even if you cross her the wrong way, she’ll help you out!”

And for Jessica, that means giving her time to a worthy cause. Jess has been supporting Operation Smile, a charity that helps treat kids with facial deformities all over the world, for years, even traveling to India and Africa to help raise awareness.

Even though Jessica is approaching the big 30, her ceaseless grace and beauty have yet to falter in the slightest. She’s “revolutionary” as Ken put it!

We’re so glad that Jess seemed so happy in person on the red carpet. We expected her to be completely broken down and run over, but she didn’t seem so in the least bit.

Instead, Jessica greeted us and the rest of the world with a warm smile and bright face.

Sorry Nick, John and Tony, but her tears are over!

- Lindsey DiMattina

Nathan Smith

Posted at 1:40 AM on May 9, 2010

I think if she tried to meet a average Joe, like myself. I know that’s taking a big chance for any one in her class with all the people she has judging her every action. But I think if she meet me or some other grass roots guy. She would finally find love. She just needs to do it only for herself and not for any other reason then that. In any case I hope her the best and all the happyness in the world.

Nathan Smith
Inverness, FL

Rae

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 7, 2010

I love Jessica!

mimi

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 7, 2010

Stay away from the pretty boys jessica and pleasssssse brush your teeth at least 2 times a day!!!

cat

Posted at 8:31 AM on May 7, 2010

But…does she started brushing her teeth…yet??! Her latest confession on this topic is…mind-blowing!!

GS

Posted at 7:46 AM on May 7, 2010

What’s all the pity about a man, she broke up with Nick after that reality series. No she’s gained some weight and everyone should understand that “she’s just a normal girl” that’s just another way to say “please love me again, the way I am now.” Whatever!

fwupow

Posted at 4:39 AM on May 7, 2010

I’m concerned that her mind is sabotaging her heart. I don’t think she has a healthy perception of men and how a marital relationship should function. I fear she may repeatedly undo herself and her relationships due to subconscious fears of real emotional intimacy and a complete ignorance of how to make a marriage work. Children often imitate the example of their parents without ever comprehending the abnormalcy or dysfunctionality of it. Children usually assume without question that their parents are normal. She may go on being a victim of her own mind for the rest of her life.