HollyWho-Knew the hardest working man in Hollywood uses goofy dance moves to get his game on?
Ryan Seacrest is a man of great mystery. Between his radio show, hosting American Idol, anchoring E! News and executive producing reality TV, we’ve always wondered how Ryan has any time to pick up the ladies. Luckily, his buddy Ryan Cabrera finally revealed the jack of all trades’ secret to getting women.
During a surprise call into On Air With Ryan Seacrest May 6, the 27-year-old singer outed his buddy’s secret, recalling what went down during a party at the American Idol host’s LA pad a few years ago.
“I remember being in his living room and I remember Ryan just being like, ‘Guy, guy, guys, check this out.’ You get down off the floor, take off your shirt and do the worm! You were trying to impress these two chicks and you took your shirt off and you hit your chin a little bit. The girls thought it was cute and it was a good time.”
Even though the 35-year-old host vehemently tried to deny the story, Ryan eventually admitted he DOES know how to do the worm…but he claimed his kept his shirt on the whole time. Next week on Idol we want Simon to make Ryan show us his moves!
Get the scoop on the hottest reality show in America here!
- What You DIDN’T See On TV This Week!
- Blake Lewis Loves Michael Lynche!
- EXCLUSIVE! American Idol Vocal Coach Dorian Holley Gives Inside Look At Top 24
- EXCLUSIVE! Former ‘American Idol’ Jason Castro Gives Advice To American Idol Top 24
- Watch Ellen’s First Night On American Idol
- Simon Cowell To Be Replaced By Howard Stern?
- Carrie Underwood: I Could Never Be A Diva