Ok, girlfriends — the Sex stars SWEAR — they do not hate each other. Absolutely not true, never were enemies, no way, never, never!
They both issue those definitive denials in the new June issue of Elle, where they give interviews along with partners-in-crime, Kristen Davis, and Cynthia Nixon.
The fierce foursome all posed in photo shoots for the mag as part of their promo time for the new Sex in the City 2, film, opening May 27.
The girls are all eager to put on the bestie front. “When you’re on the set, you’re working 90-hour weeks… you’re exhausted,” Sarah, 45, says. “There are times when all of us have been sensitive, and sometimes feelings get hurt.”
Seconds, Kim, 53: “the press has to put women in these boxes, reather than show them.. working together and being powerful.”
Cynthis Nixon, 44, agrees: “it hasn’t always been smooth sailing, but the idea that we’re adversarial, is ludacris.” Cynthia even reveals that her son, Charles, and Sarah’s, James Wilkie, both 7, have regular playdates.
Listen, it’s so true — put a bunch of women together on a movie set — think Desperate Housewives and Grey’s Anatomy – so gossip and catfights are sadly no surprise.
Then again, after 12 years together since the TV show first started and after the first Sex movie cracked $415 worldwide and proved that a chick flick could be as big a blockbuster as a boys with toys film, there’s every reason for these girls to be Besties for life.
Read More on the SATC Women:
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Kim Cattrall is Done With Boytoys – Handpicked Max Ryan as Her Older Love Interest!
- VOTE! Which ‘Sex & the City’ Starlet Looks Most Unlike Herself on the Movie’s Disastrous New Poster?
- Check Out These Hot New Shots From ‘ Sex & the City 2′!
- ‘Sex and the City 2′ EXCLUSIVE! New Cast Member Dishes: Being Samantha’s Boy Toy Was A ‘Challenge!’
- John Corbett Says The ‘SATC’ Ladies Will Carrie On ‘Until They’re Old Bag Ladies!’