Outrage! Pamela Anderson Should NOT Have Been Booted From 'DWTS!' It Should've Been Niecy Nash!

Wed, May 5, 2010 9:47am EDT by 85 Comments
Loading video...

America, how could you vote off Pam and let Niecy Nash stay in the competition? Are you CRAZY?

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m definitely flying my American flag at half mast today. Voting Pamela Anderson off Dancing with the Stars was literally unthinkable… yet it happened last night. Judge Bruno Tonioli summed it up perfectly: “Pamela Anderson is not just a dancer. She’s a great performer — somebody who brings life to every character she plays. … That’s star quality!”

Simply put, Pamela Anderson is a national treasure. Like American pie. Or the Declaration of Independence.

Niecy Nash, on the other hand, has more than overstayed her welcome on the dance floor in my opinion. Yes, she’s funny… but that’s because she HAS to be funny to distract from her performances! This show is, or at least it’s supposed to be, a dancing competition — and Pam consistently outperformed Niecy week after week.

The only justice in this whole situation is that Pam held strong and seemed totally unfazed by the travesty. She didn’t break down and cry like that pansy Jake Pavelka. She stayed totally classy and dignified, as she thanked everyone for giving her the opportunity to dance.

“This has been one of the best experiences of my life, and that says a lot,” she said. “I’ve had a lot of good experiences. … I love everybody here.”

Pam — such a class act, even until the very end.

What do you guys think — were you just as surprised (and devastated) as I was by Pam’s departure? Or am I the last remaining member (slash president and founder) of the Pamela Anderson Fan Club?

— Andy Swift

VEEJAY

Posted at 1:22 PM on May 7, 2010

SINCE the OBJECT of the show is THE MOST IMPROVEMENT…I think the choice was BEYOND accurate, she should have been gone last week. Her boobs and sexy smile are NOT what the show is about and the judges have proclaimed her dancing ability from jump!
GET with the PROGRAM SWIFTY…NOT!

gbtw

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 7, 2010

ummm… i never heard that thing about most improved being the object of the show… just sayin’

KATATONIC

Posted at 4:27 AM on May 8, 2010

Me neither. Will all the people with the cockamamy ideas please shut up.

Terry

Posted at 12:20 PM on May 7, 2010

With Pamela gone that show just went from sexy and cool – to dullsville! I honestly couldn’t take my eyes off her. Obviously a lot of jealous little bitches out there didn’t vote for her. I mean c’mon people! Niecy who? If Pam had stayed until the top three I’d of kept watching to the end (cause Nichole IS an awesome dancer). But it’s tough enough for a guy to sit down and watch that show to begin with.

mimi

Posted at 11:22 AM on May 7, 2010

Well Pam is using what she always used…sexappeal, but she should have taken it down a notch, too much sometimes…..okay she out ..,who is next????

Bosha

Posted at 11:58 PM on May 6, 2010

Well, Pam did improve in her dancing..but her hanging all over her Partner, like a cat, just did not go well with me and my neighbors. All she did was continually look sexy and “I hate to use the word” uh, sluttly..Too bad because if she would have acted like all the other dancers she may have had a chance to continue to be on the program. I think her attitude did her in..sorry.

gbtw

Posted at 6:51 PM on May 7, 2010

well, andy, there’s your answer why pam isn’t still on there- nothing to do with dancing, she’s just too damn hot for the show’s audience.

KATATONIC

Posted at 4:35 AM on May 8, 2010

Since sexy just does not go well with you, why are you watching a dancing competition? Maybe you should watch the food channel. Or some channel where everyone acts the same, like sheep, like you and your neighbors.

Rosie

Posted at 4:40 PM on May 6, 2010

Im Glad Pam left she was kinda really dumb. she looked lost on stage or on a really nice high all the time she was to sexual in everything we know thats what shes best at but really she was there to try to dance not make out w her partner … Niecy is not my Fave but she is cool I really like her shes a true Star

Roberta

Posted at 3:18 PM on May 6, 2010

I agree with Bruno and Lorenzo. Pamela is not just a dancer, she is a performer. To make a statement in support of Pam, we should all boicott the show, not watch it, have the producers see their ratings fall down dramatically and then have then bring Pam back. If they are bringing Kate why shouldn’t they bring Pam back. Isn’t this supposed to be a dancing competition? Yes, Pam is sexy, so what? She is just who she is. This is not a popularity contest.

Bosha

Posted at 12:05 AM on May 7, 2010

I agree. This is supposed to be a dancing competition, not a popularity contest. The contestants should be people who know nothing about dancing. The skaters are performers who have dancing experience. That is why Kristi won the award..she was a skater and full of experience on the floor. not fair to all the others. The judges are ridiculous giving t heir scores, that make no sense, because Derek is very good (and his partner) and they always give him a LOW score, come on does that really make sense..The program better make some changes or I will not watch..And, the ratings will definitely go DOWN..

gbtw

Posted at 6:53 PM on May 7, 2010

middle of the road americans (i.e., the show’s audience) are uncomfortable with sexy…

neko

Posted at 1:53 PM on May 6, 2010

At least you could see Neicy trying. Pamela was the same every week. Don’t get me wrong, Pamela is beautiful “in a plastic way”.
I agree with Sue, I felt the constant “playboy” attitude was gross and needed to be shut off. They made the best choice.

chris

Posted at 12:27 PM on May 6, 2010

Don’t pick on Neicy! I love her. She is sooo funny. She might not be the greatest dancer but she puts some life into the show.

chris

Posted at 12:26 PM on May 6, 2010

It is about time Pamela got kicked off. She should have been kicked off along time ago. Everytime you see her, she looks spaced out on something.

Lorenzo

Posted at 10:50 AM on May 6, 2010

Every time I see Pamela, Ifeel like I’m in Heaven.Will miss her much. Lets’ Boycott the show.